Bukit Panjang
anyone got the mail? the ang mo very cheem! :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

Is it some hoax??

Thanks for any info.
:heart:

What email? Care to elaborate.

Got the email also.
Don't really understand what to do.

Me too.... blur like sotong :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: .... any lawyers out there????

Seems like if you claim short short, you get $50... if claim long long, maybe get better amount but must do lots of stuff..... OR.... Do nothing, act blur blur.....

Any consequences????

Rgds
Sunny

the paypal webby did not mentioned anything abt the email, and the links from the email will redirect u to another webby, which is dont looks like paypal.

PayPal was involved in a class-action lawsuit and has recently reached a prelimary settlement. Only members who sign up between Oct 1, 1999 and Jan 1, 2004 are eligible to participate in the settlement. So, just fill up the form and wait for the settlement to arrive. :) More details:

http://zdnet.com.com/2100-1104_2-5233490.html?tag=nl

i also get...

but den... i got no problems with paypal... so should i mix in together to get some money from them or should i just forget about it?

wats the thing about anyway?

but can everyone claim?
even if they din cheat our money

alamak.. i got it too.. but ever since i signed up... i have never used it b4... so how? do wat? wait? or smoke out? :dunno:

Malakite said:
alamak.. i got it too.. but ever since i signed up... i have never used it b4... so how? do wat? wait? or smoke out? :dunno:

EH
i got it too!
anyone actually claimed? can let us know how it turned out?

Sorry guys it's not exactly a free for all.

--------------------------

You can make a Short Form Claim if, prior to February 1, 2004, PayPal caused you to lose money because of any of the following:

You experienced an unauthorized or incorrect electronic transfer to or from your PayPal account;

Your PayPal account was improperly restricted or access was improperly limited;

You requested information from PayPal about an account restriction or limitation or unauthorized transfer and you did not receive a satisfactory response; and/or

You experienced or reported an unsatisfactory result from a dispute with PayPal involving a chargeback, a refund, a buyer complaint, or PayPal’s Seller Protection Policy, Buyer Complaint Process and/or Buyer Protection Policy.

If you make a timely, valid claim using the Short Form Claim, you will receive a payment of $50. In the event that the amount needed to pay all of the Short Form claims exceeds the Short Form Fund, the fund will be divided equally among all the Short Form Claimants.

bernards said:
Sorry guys it's not exactly a free for all.

--------------------------

You can make a Short Form Claim if, prior to February 1, 2004, PayPal caused you to lose money because of any of the following:

You experienced an unauthorized or incorrect electronic transfer to or from your PayPal account;

Your PayPal account was improperly restricted or access was improperly limited;

You requested information from PayPal about an account restriction or limitation or unauthorized transfer and you did not receive a satisfactory response; and/or

You experienced or reported an unsatisfactory result from a dispute with PayPal involving a chargeback, a refund, a buyer complaint, or PayPal’s Seller Protection Policy, Buyer Complaint Process and/or Buyer Protection Policy.

If you make a timely, valid claim using the Short Form Claim, you will receive a payment of $50. In the event that the amount needed to pay all of the Short Form claims exceeds the Short Form Fund, the fund will be divided equally among all the Short Form Claimants.

Thanks bernard. What will be the consequence if I don't take any action at all, that is, if I just ignore the email?

Ansel, there were some users who were brutalized by Paypal. This is for those people. You don't have to do anything if you didn't suffer at the hands of paypal.

You can get more info about paypal haters at the link below.

http://www.paypalwarning.com/

bernards said:
Ansel, there were some users who were brutalized by Paypal. This is for those people. You don't have to do anything if you didn't suffer at the hands of paypal.

You can get more info about paypal haters at the link below.

http://www.paypalwarning.com/

Phew! Thanks again bernards. :confused:

My experience with PayPal is so far so good, touchwood, fingers crossed. :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.