EM1 MK2 or the Sony A7 Mk2

How is the EM10 Mark II for landscape and cityscapes ?

It's good enough for my needs. With features like Live composite, live time, does help makes landscape photography much easier and fun. You can check out the sticky posts above and see the shots taken with olympus cameras. Or join the Facebook group "Club Olympus Singapore" there's a lot of shots by Olympus cameras, though FB compression is rather bad but it gives you some idea.

It's good enough for my needs. With features like Live composite, live time, does help makes landscape photography much easier and fun. You can check out the sticky posts above and see the shots taken with olympus cameras. Or join the Facebook group "Club Olympus Singapore" there's a lot of shots by Olympus cameras, though FB compression is rather bad but it gives you some idea.

Live composite really fun for light trails and live time useful for long exposure photography.
Many high quality m43 lenses for landscape to choose as well.

Live composite really fun for light trails and live time useful for long exposure photography.
Many high quality m43 lenses for landscape to choose as well.

I suppose the stigma of a small sensor sways some from trying it, those I know who tried though mostly are impressed with what the outputs. Nice works btw Randy, following your shots for quite some time ��

Reactions: Fable
I suppose the stigma of a small sensor sways some from trying it, those I know who tried though mostly are impressed with what the outputs. Nice works btw Randy, following your shots for quite some time ��

Thank you Wong. You have many impressive creations in your album.
m43 sensor output fulfill my requirements as a hobby. Setup not so heavy and high end Pro lenses in the pipe line
if desire.

Reactions: wonglp