Elva Hsiao Mini concert

Status
Not open for further replies.
hehehe...me enter the iweekly contest and managed to win 1 pair of tix........and i also quite like her songs esp "ying wei ni" and "yi ge ren de jing cai"

getting swivel lens, digicam always seem to die when u need it..., experienced that too often.....ehhh...think next time, i bring in video cam liaoz........:p

the "best " thing is...the pics i took when she dancing, talking all came out quite ok...but the one i took with her in grp photo came out super blur......all cos of the person taking the shot has shaking hands...!@#$% ahhhh......i afraid they dunno how to use SLR so just set to landscape mode so that the person can just aim and shoot just a dummy cam,.....
shld have switched to shutter mode 1/125 if i know wld end up like that....... :(

sigh........now my winning the contest seem a bit wasted.....:(

ohh her songs not bad. never read i weekly, otherwise i'll try for it too. anymore such things coming up?

ehh...Elva had the "qian chang hui" today at hereen.......took a few more pics.......a lot of pp queuing ahhh........
didn't know she so popular in singapore too........saw her sign until hand tired ........:p

Originally posted by baiyun
ehh...Elva had the "qian chang hui" today at hereen.......took a few more pics.......a lot of pp queuing ahhh........
didn't know she so popular in singapore too........saw her sign until hand tired ........:p

post! post!:gbounce:

ehh..still got 6 frames in the film not used...so maybe wait till next week then develop after i finish the roll of film..........

Status
Not open for further replies.