Elongated Flash Diffuser for Speedlights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
there's something like this by Lumiquest. CP should have these. =)

Thanks, but I am looking for 2ft x 3ft size type.

../azul123

If your softbox is that big, the power of your speedlight may not be sufficient to power it.

If your softbox is that big, the power of your speedlight may not be sufficient to power it.
I recently saw a video where the photographer was using Canon 580EXII to power it at a distance of about 10ft my guestimate only.

I wanted to try try if not too expensive, already have umbrellas and stand but not the softbox type diffuser.

../azul123

softbox eat up lots of power, but you have more control of light, umbrella is just scatter the light all over the place.

CP no stock and don't know when/if new stock coming. Anyone knows where I can get it locally?

../azul123

CP stock just came in today, they brought in 10 units and now left 2, just an update.

../azul123

CP stock just came in today, they brought in 10 units and now left 2, just an update.

../azul123

bro how much you paid for it(including mount)? what size?

bro how much you paid for it(including mount)? what size?
Didn't notice you asking the question in this thread, already replied your PM.

In case others are interested as well, it costs $180 each including the bracket to mount on lightstand.

Model is LiteDome Q39, what's on the package shows as, "Photoflex LiteDome Q39 platinum series" Extra small white model # XT-20XTXS.

Hopes this helps.

../azul123

Status
Not open for further replies.