Elephant arena

Status
Not open for further replies.

owrwe

Oct 27, 2005
Hi all!

I'd like to know how u like this pic. I kind of find it interesting. Elephants battling to be the only one remaining after the game, while eliminated elephants get to be spectators...

Oh, this is a solitaire board game.

DSC_0036.jpg

thx for viewing.

owrwe said:
Hi all!

I'd like to know how u like this pic. I kind of find it interesting. Elephants battling to be the only one remaining after the game, while eliminated elephants get to be spectators...

Oh, this is a solitaire board game.

DSC_0036.jpg

thx for viewing.

Nice Idea... Nice Shot... To Me.. It May Look And Feel Better In B/W ... Just My One Cent... Cheers Mate

devilsjaw said:
Nice Idea... Nice Shot... To Me.. It May Look And Feel Better In B/W ... Just My One Cent... Cheers Mate

thx mate!

Hi owrwe!

Never saw this board game before! (or maybe because I don't play board games much) Time to brush up on these skills!

I like the details of the pieces, but photographically speaking, you could try to draw attention to one particular piece, instead of focusing on two different subjects. This will entice the viewer to see the more intricate details of the game piece. You could also move closer to the objects to concentrate on a few pieces at a time. Right now, a viewer may not have any idea where to place his eye, since there are too many objects spread throughout the scene.

Happy shooting!

Wow, it looks very interesting, especially when you focus on the center pieces, they look like they're going to war !! haha.. I feel that the pieces need a bit more light.. my 2 cents.. GREAT JOB btw :thumbsup:

Checkmate.. imho.. narrow dof may be better.

PointBlue said:
...I like the details of the pieces, but photographically speaking, you could try to draw attention to one particular piece, instead of focusing on two different subjects. This will entice the viewer to see the more intricate details of the game piece. You could also move closer to the objects to concentrate on a few pieces at a time. Right now, a viewer may not have any idea where to place his eye, since there are too many objects spread throughout the scene.
Hi PointBlue, so, u mean focus more on 1 piece? it would mean shallower dof which means i need a lens with larger aperture then! getting closer would have got me out of focus... was the closest my lens would allow me to!

i'll try to keep what you said in mind.

thx!

LightStalker said:
Wow, it looks very interesting, especially when you focus on the center pieces, they look like they're going to war !! haha.. I feel that the pieces need a bit more light.. my 2 cents.. GREAT JOB btw :thumbsup:
gotcha! next time! :) or maybe a bit of PP... hehe

thx!

photo.cavendish said:
Checkmate.. imho.. narrow dof may be better.
as I mentioned earlier, maybe need to get a lens with larger aperture... with my present lens, can't get narrower dof.

thx!

Status
Not open for further replies.