Electric Dry Cabinet

Status
Not open for further replies.

krabbie

Dec 6, 2005
Hi, does anyone knows good lobang to buy an electric dry cabinet enuff for a D50, F601 and 2 lenses?

What has this gotta do with Nikon? :dunno:

think a 20 ltr one wud be more than enough for u.

try digicabi

think cathay has it, carrefour has it too, digitalpoint or smth at suntec also has it.
can consider other brands as well, go down to ms color ask for advice, they're nice ppl.

ShaoWei said:

try digicabi

think cathay has it, carrefour has it too, digitalpoint or smth at suntec also has it.
can consider other brands as well, go down to ms color ask for advice, they're nice ppl.

Is 20L is enuf? I hope so.. I outgrew my digi cabi in just 9 months

espn said:
What has this gotta do with Nikon? :dunno:

I thot you will have better ideas on my requirements mah .. since both my cameras are also Nikon. ;) Anyway, I am sorry if I had posted to the wrong category ... :embrass:

laforge said:
Is 20L is enuf? I hope so.. I outgrew my digi cabi in just 9 months

hahas, this is just based on what the thread started currently has. Yah of coz get a 40 or even 60 ltr if you're intending to get more lenses. esp large ones like the 300mm f2.8. =P

ShaoWei said:
hahas, this is just based on what the thread started currently has. Yah of coz get a 40 or even 60 ltr if you're intending to get more lenses. esp large ones like the 300mm f2.8. =P

Hehehe.. cannot say that 9 months ago. I bought my 20L thinking nahhhh I think 20L is enuf but big mistake :bsmilie:

Now I have a 80L to be safe

krabbie said:
Hi, does anyone knows good lobang to buy an electric dry cabinet enuff for a D50, F601 and 2 lenses?

go carrefour... digicabi brand cheap and good can be found there.

tao said:
go carrefour... digicabi brand cheap and good can be found there.

second that. bought my digicabi 60L from there too!

ShaoWei said:

try digicabi

Got a 30L Digi-cabi recently for my D70 and was JUUUUSSSSST enough. Inside there is:

- D70 body
- 4 lenses (yes...all Nikons) - largest being a 180mm
- 5 filters (yes, they need the dry box too)
- 1 DR6-right angle finder
- 2 portable hard drives

...and just nice & comfy :thumbsup: . I think if I were to get 2 more lenses (not so soon lah) then it may be a bit squeezy. So, I reckon a 30L would be fine to use as a benchmark.

Don't forget, once you have a dry cabi, you may want to 'tumpang' other things also, like Wedding Videos, LOTR DVD collections etc...So if that is the case perhaps 50L etc...?

Hope it helps.

Also...was wondering if I should put my flash in as well?

Cheers

thanks for the replies ... i will check out Carrefour. :)

krabbie said:
thanks for the replies ... i will check out Carrefour. :)
Check the B&S forums first. You may find suitable second hand DryCab there.

Regards,
Arto.

Yah, can't agree more with those whose suggest to buy larger capacity ones.
Always buy bigger than what you need cos you can never imagine how fast your camera stuff is gonna grow unless you are those lost interest in things very rapidly.

That said, can always use dry cabinet for other stuff as well.

I am using a Am-Pro by the way, having it for 6 yrs now, still working great! :)
Can give it some consideration as well.

just checked out CP ... the 23L cost $88. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.