Election Ballot

Status
Not open for further replies.

smtan24

Dec 21, 2005
Tampines
Just went for voting today. However I notice something today that I found disturbing. The ballot paper had a serial number. Ealier on before I got the ballot they tore it from a booklet where the guy there wrote my number. Any others who notice this.

Obviously, you must be a first time vote. That's normal and nothing to worry about. Of course, basing on what they do, technically it's still possible to trace any individual's vote if they want to. But, so far I have not heard of such thing happening.

they're watching............ :eek:

redstorm said:
Obviously, you must be a first time vote. That's normal and nothing to worry about. Of course, basing on what they do, technically it's still possible to trace any individual's vote if they want to. But, so far I have not heard of such thing happening.

hmm i also wonder will that 'section' who have alot of opposition votes get their flat upgraded... since they made it into smaller sections than before... isolation service?

already higlighted before in the papers....

A minister already said yr vote is secret, must believe him la.....

redstorm said:

This is my second time. I didn't bother to look the last time. Technically they could check. I ask my wife who's a Malaysian about their voting ballot. There is only a serial number on the booklet side of the ballot not the ballot its self.

smtan24 said:
This is my second time. I didn't bother to look the last time. Technically they could check. I ask my wife who's a Malaysian about their voting ballot. There is only a serial number on the booklet side of the ballot not the ballot its self.

perhaps you can use the number on your voting card & use Singpost Tracking service to see if your votes have been delivered... :bsmilie:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
perhaps you can use the number on your voting card & use Singpost Tracking service to see if your votes have been delivered... :bsmilie:

or buy 4D, TOTO

i was at Sembanwang GRC.

Found it puzzling that they would shout your serial number and name, while another person sitting across the table would counter check your name in his list.

Wonder y r they doing this?

Yeowww said:
or buy 4D, TOTO

Talking about that, I just placed some bet on the 4 digits in my poll card immediately after leaving the polling station.:)

krisflyer said:
i was at Sembanwang GRC.

Found it puzzling that they would shout your serial number and name, while another person sitting across the table would counter check your name in his list.

Wonder y r they doing this?

Smile... You're On Candid Camera... with Dolby Digital Sound (where applicable & GRC) :bsmilie:

redstorm said:
Talking about that, I just placed some bet on the 4 digits in my polling slip immediately after leaving the polling station.:)

wat number, share leh...i got no chance to choose...so no numbers to buy

Yeowww said:
wat number, share leh...i got no chance to choose...so no numbers to buy

Buy the serial no. in the poll card they send to you. That's what I did.:)

Big Brother is watching.

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
Smile... You're On Candid Camera... with Dolby Digital Sound (where applicable & GRC) :bsmilie:

they were doing it to everyone when i was there. :bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes:

let's see about that. my family just went out for voting 1 min ago. lets see what they say later. haha.

redstorm said:
Buy the serial no. in the poll card they send to you. That's what I did.:)

i got no chance to vote la...so no poll card la..:cry:

nb, i wanna shift house liao la

Don't worry.
If it takes 99 man-years to produce a list of Singapore's investments to the President, t will take 999 man-years to check which way you voted.;)

smtan24 said:
Just went for voting today. However I notice something today that I found disturbing. The ballot paper had a serial number. Ealier on before I got the ballot they tore it from a booklet where the guy there wrote my number. Any others who notice this.

they want to know who you vote for .. ;)

this time my side walkover ... :sweatsm:

maybe the serial no is for counter check purpose ...

if no serial no. how to know whether the ballot sheet officially issue out by the polling official or not...

Status
Not open for further replies.