[ Ejun & Friends ] Talk : Play : Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

ejunlow

Jun 23, 2006
Stevens Road
www.ejunlow.com
Hey friends, photographers, models and just passing-bys....

I've been getting to know a lot of good pals here in the forums (models, photogs, stylists etc) and i just thought maybe I can help link everyone together.. No idea what to call the thread so i called it "me and friends" Hmmm, I pretty much always looking to meet new photographers and share ideas - locations for shoots - interesting getaway plans and all else. So for all those that's been kind enough to drop comments and critic my images - feel free to come here and mingle with everyone else as well.. Introduction maybe? and be free to add me to msn using that small MSN icon on the side of my signature.

Glad to know you all. :sweatsm:

Ejun

Hello Ejun!!

:bsmilie:

Fast enough for you??

Haha I wanted to type *dances around your thread* but I realised I can't! Not yet. Until my leg recovers. And it's not a broken by the way. :bsmilie:

Hello Ejun!!

:bsmilie:

Fast enough for you??

Haha I wanted to type *dances around your thread* but I realised I can't! Not yet. Until my leg recovers. And it's not a broken by the way. :bsmilie:

You want me to make our next shoot to be an open one? :) then others can see your legs too..... i mean the wounds on the legs :bsmilie:

Nice thread name, somehow similar to Barney & friends though :bsmilie:

Hope we can have a East side shooters gathering soon with u and of course Anna too. Lol

Nice thread name, somehow similar to Barney & friends though :bsmilie:

Hope we can have a East side shooters gathering soon with u and of course Anna too. Lol

Hey Luna-sea (insert name) haha.. Sure, if i can make it i'd definately tag along - the problem is my weekends are the busiest... and my weekdays are stuck in the studio... but well ... i can find time to shoot :)

Yeah ... Its along that idea ... of BARNEY and FRIENDS.... ahhaha :lovegrin:

You want me to make our next shoot to be an open one? then others can see your legs too..... i mean the wounds on the legs :bsmilie:

No!! I'm unglam enough when I'm with you. Hahaha. I don't want to be labelled as unglam queen or something here. :bsmilie:

Hey Luna-sea (insert name) haha.. Sure, if i can make it i'd definately tag along - the problem is my weekends are the busiest... and my weekdays are stuck in the studio... but well ... i can find time to shoot :)

Yeah ... Its along that idea ... of BARNEY and FRIENDS.... ahhaha :lovegrin:

Barney is PURPLE! Haha Ejun is PINK! :bsmilie:

sounds interesting... maybe just a pizza chit chat gathering? :D

or am i on the right track here? ;p

sounds interesting... maybe just a pizza chit chat gathering? :D

or am i on the right track here? ;p

Spot on... :)

yeah .. i know good place to have pizza, either ROCKY's PIZZA in clementi sunset way or upper bukit timah is great... maybe... First to Bukit Timah Nature Reserve... then to pizzaria... :devil:

yeah .. i know good place to have pizza, either ROCKY's PIZZA in clementi sunset way or upper bukit timah is great... maybe... First to Bukit Timah Nature Reserve... then to pizzaria... :devil:

hahaha.. great idea! and garlic bread ~~~ :heart:

There's a Rocky's at Sunset Way? I live within like walking distance but never saw it!

Actually i recently discovered it too bro!

JOIN US! hahahaha...

OK! Haha. Details will be on this thread? Will be sticking around I guess. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.