Eizo LCD, CG Series

Status
Not open for further replies.

VR Man

Nov 21, 2005
Hi,

Anyone here has tried or own the Eizo LCD CG series?

Cheers,

Alex

nsng

Feb 28, 2004
nns555.zenfolio.com
Hi,

Anyone here has tried or own the Eizo LCD CG series?

Cheers,

Alex

Hi,

I do not have the Eizo CG monitor but I am using the Flexscan S2410W. The CG monitors are the top end of the Eizo and are very expensive. I think the 20" is close to $4K! In the end, I bought the S2410W, expensive for a 24" wide screen monitor, but very good for my needs.

But if you need a monitor capable of displaying the complete Adobe RGB colour gamut, the CG monitors are the only choice except for the very expensive NEC with LED backlight. I am not certain if that is available in Singapore.

N.S.

VR Man

Nov 21, 2005
Hi,

I do not have the Eizo CG monitor but I am using the Flexscan S2410W. The CG monitors are the top end of the Eizo and are very expensive. I think the 20" is close to $4K! In the end, I bought the S2410W, expensive for a 24" wide screen monitor, but very good for my needs.

But if you need a monitor capable of displaying the complete Adobe RGB colour gamut, the CG monitors are the only choice except for the very expensive NEC with LED backlight. I am not certain if that is available in Singapore.

N.S.
Thanks for your reply. How much did your S2410W cost?

Think I will save for the CG series. Looks like I can only afford the 20" one! Will get a cheap dell to display the photoshop palletes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom