Status
Not open for further replies.

eikin

Apr 27, 2004
東京 Tokyo
200506 End of Spring

endofspring.jpg

eh, is that your sunflower?

Nice mood but hor, it's like start of winter?

Your photos of late are gloomy, are you ok?

erthling said:
eh, is that your sunflower?

Nice mood but hor, it's like start of winter?

Your photos of late are gloomy, are you ok?

:bsmilie:

it's not really a sunflower, this is a seasonal flower that blooms between april and may so it's natural that it's withering.

well i guess it's nothing too serious or secretive to hide about, i've just been diagnosed with early stage tb, but i guess it's not too serious, 6 months' treatment and everything will be fine :)

hey eikin, do take care. Most folks recover fully. Enjoy life, take more pics and you'll recover in no time! :D

eikin said:
:bsmilie:

it's not really a sunflower, this is a seasonal flower that blooms between april and may so it's natural that it's withering.

well i guess it's nothing too serious or secretive to hide about, i've just been diagnosed with early stage tb, but i guess it's not too serious, 6 months' treatment and everything will be fine :)
体に気をつけてね、エイキンさん。

hey eiks,

wat happened man? do take care of urself, been pretty busy so cant quite catch up. do rest more!

nice shot! :thumbsup:

thanks for the concern melnjes, wiz and wayne :) some things will take a while to get used to ...

thanks choo :)

Eikin, I'm sorry to hear this news. Take heart that you are young and with a positive spirit you will be back in good health. You'll be in my prayers.

Hi there eikin! Do take care yeah. I'm sure things will be fine for you. Btw, like the flower picture and nice mood too...take care!:)

i like the tree stump in the middle of nowhere!
like telling us about the importance of saving trees! :sweatsm:

meanwhilez u tc okie?

thanks erthling, Mysternaz and esmonding, i'll be fine :)

choo, it's 12mm, not fisheye :sweat:

Eikin, just had the chance to log in today... Good to see that you are in good spirit! Do take care of yourself! :)

eikin said:
210506 - Fuchu City Park
fcp01.jpg

this is an excellent and thought-provoking photo with a strong focal point of the tree stump in the foreground as well as secondary point of interest of the running child in the background. the mono treatment here is very apt as it really brings out the shapes and textures of the subject. we have the privilege of knowing the photographer here, and what he is going through now. so the tree stump in the foreground symbolises his feeling of being diagnosed with an illness, and the curtailment of living life to the full until he fully recovers. the running child in the background symbolises hope for the future, the light at the end of the tunnel, when he is restored to full health. the distance between the tree stump and the running child indicates the period of time that the photographer needs to go through before he can embrace life to the fullest again.

zaren said:
this is an excellent and thought-provoking photo with a strong focal point of the tree stump in the foreground as well as secondary point of interest of the running child in the background. the mono treatment here is very apt as it really brings out the shapes and textures of the subject. we have the privilege of knowing the photographer here, and what he is going through now. so the tree stump in the foreground symbolises his feeling of being diagnosed with an illness, and the curtailment of living life to the full until he fully recovers. the running child in the background symbolises hope for the future, the light at the end of the tunnel, when he is restored to full health. the distance between the tree stump and the running child indicates the period of time that the photographer needs to go through before he can embrace life to the fullest again.

niccy needs a pair of "zaren"-vision glasses to be able to see the vision.... :sweat:

thanks SnapSnap for the concern :) and Zaren for the analysis ... don't read too hard :sweat: ... nicZnap, i need one too :sweatsm:

Status
Not open for further replies.