Jan 17, 2002
leepublic of singapore
pixelatedtheory.com
egrets.jpg

not sure if these are egrets...:dunno:

Originally posted by isomers007
egrets.jpg

hmm why got so many sticks flying around wan?

Originally posted by Bluestrike
Would be great if can zoom in more on the subject......

:devil:

aarrggh...juz as i was thinking yesterday...muz save to buy a B300!!! :rolleyes:

i was trying to get closer...and thot that i could juz get across nearer to the egrets...but my feet ended up soaked in the muddy sand *low tide @ dat time* fortunately didn't drop my D5 while trying to balance my way out of the squishy sand. :embrass:

i think this one less grainy....or it's de same?? *rubs eyes* p.s. i have also deleted the flying sticks...ekhekhekh

egretbw.jpg

I tot those sticks are meant to be there for abstract?

Quite sure the bird is a heron, not an egret. Egrets are smaller, and their beaks are not as long.

Don't think a B300 will get you a bigger picture, and as you will find out (or have already found out), birds in the "wild" (ie not at the zoo or JBP) have greater "fright-zones" where they will fly away if you get too near.

Originally posted by Darren
Quite sure the bird is a heron, not an egret. Egrets are smaller, and their beaks are not as long.

Don't think a B300 will get you a bigger picture, and as you will find out (or have already found out), birds in the "wild" (ie not at the zoo or JBP) have greater "fright-zones" where they will fly away if you get too near.

ooo...heron...if only can get bigger pic...b300 not sufficient? wat do you suggest? :)

Hi Guys,

This was also taken @ Pasir Ris, what bird is it (heron or egrets)? I'm not into birds, so I've no clue :confused:

03.jpg

actually I kinda like that 1st picture, classic look. Good for some music album cover. Also, you don't always need to zoom in when taking animal or bird photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.