Egg Seller = Millionaire ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoorKeeper

Sep 13, 2004
My mother has been buying eggs at about $5.50 for a pack of ten these days. Her regular egg vendor confided in her that if this ban on the Malaysian eggs lasts a bit longer, he can afford to take the next couple of years off. :what:

DoorKeeper said:
My mother has been buying eggs at about $5.50 for a pack of ten these days. Her regular egg vendor confided in her that if this ban on the Malaysian eggs lasts a bit longer, he can afford to take the next couple of years off. :what:

It's juz an opportunity for the egg seller to rip off pple... After all, it's not as though the Hens have to work OT to produce eggs... :think:

Ashleyy, it's just basic economics ... *sigh* :rolleyes:

Hmm $5+ for a pack is far too expensive..

why are they millionaire? the high price is market sentiment. they dun even have enuff eggs to sell to become rich.

you think so good, you go and sell eggs. he may have have to take a break because the business is no longer substainable.

zekai said:
why are they millionaire? the high price is market sentiment. they dun even have enuff eggs to sell to become rich.

you think so good, you go and sell eggs. he may have have to take a break because the business is no longer substainable.

for me, i will just don't eat eggs when it is expensive, dunno why everyone willing to pay so much for eggs nowadays :think:

yes, may be last time they can sell 1000 packet a day and earn $1 each

but now they only have 200 packets to sell even they earn $5 each

Sausage McMuffin with Egg meal still costs $5

Thants exactly what I'm doing now. When the demand is less the price
will drop. Eat more vege, healthier :)

Wai said:
for me, i will just don't eat eggs when it is expensive, dunno why everyone willing to pay so much for eggs nowadays :think:

yes, may be last time they can sell 1000 packet a day and earn $1 each

but now they only have 200 packets to sell even they earn $5 each

based on latest reports there're 1451 millionaires in spore.. i wont be surprised a few of them are egg sellers :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.