latmo

wide_1024.jpg

Just bought the wide angle today and here is the pic to compare
$180 worth it or not ... i have no comment ... :dunno:

if yopu have no comment, then it's not worth it

latmo said:
but i like it still :)
for digital p&s you cant expect too wide
I agree with you. Wider is better. i think it would be more dramatic if you take landscape and compare?....you make me want to buy A80....

very nice pictures

hi latmo,

Great shots! seems like your WA lens is worth the buy. :thumbsup:

Well, i'm an A70 user, currently looking for WA & Tele lenses. Happened to be at AP at SLS today and was shown Vitacon lenses, wasn't sure abt the quality so decided to come back & fish out some info from fellow CS'ers.

Appreciate if you could share with me which shop you got them from & $$$ you paid. Thanks.

BTW, both your lens & adaptor are Canon originals right?

got from ms color
145 for WA and 35 for adaptor
both canon original think can get it cheapper if you bargain la ;p
heard from some canon user that quality is bad but did not see sample and dun want to be the hero to try it :nono:

but for adaptor i think it better to get other brand one canon one is plastic :angry: which i think very easy to break or crack heard some other brand had metal one but not sure if it had black edge :dunno:

thx bro for the reply.

where's ms color, can share addr or tel.? :dunno: :D

i feel safer getting everything original even though the adaptor is plastic. Learnt that the adaptor is 'precision' built to the focal length of the cam, if you get X brand it could be off a bit and there goes your pics too. :nono:

after putting on the lens, does it affect or block the AI/AF assist beam or the flash in anyway?

also, both the lens & adaptor come in black color only right?

thx.

latmo said:
amk

yes it will block .... flash focus beam and viewfinder ....

yes both black

even tho' block, and you still manage to take such good shots??? you're good man :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

however, i think it's gonna affect pp like me since i rely on aiaf all the time...
i think for landscape shots not so bad, how does the 'block' affect your potrait shots taken with the WA??

Status
Not open for further replies.