EF 70-200mm L lens in season this week. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

dRebelXT

May 14, 2005
Every page in B&S has at least one EF 70-200mm L lens, who wants varieties and price hurry to B&S. :eek:

For angle viewers, what are the circumstances to use this angle viewer?
Is it normal to use it when shooting normal outdoors like birds and zoos (non macro).

:)

The angle viewer becomes very useful when shooting down low with the camera almost on the ground in landscape orientation.

iam keeping mine. for ever

Definitely keeping mine too .. its giving me too many wonderful shots! :bsmilie: .. and its the first lens for me into the L line and introduced me to the L-Disease :sticktong

Don't dare, last time gf warn me "if you neglect me and play your camera, I will break them".
so scared if women became really devilish.

dRebelXT said:
Don't dare, last time gf warn me "if you neglect me and play your camera, I will break them".

hahahaha! that's funny and fierce!! :bsmilie: pass me. i do the playing for u. :D trust me! girls sometimes mean what they say!

dRebelXT said:

:et her play with your camera too lah.. maybe she might enjoy it too :embrass:

Heheh...mine might find its way there if I can magically save up enough for a 100-400mm, AND get the permission from my stunned parents to buy it. :bsmilie:

Either that, or I might slap one of those 1.4X TCs on it. In some cases, more focal length is better.

dRebelXT said:
Ur camera is urs. She's just ur gf, not ur wife. Neglecting her is way too extreme, but breaking them is just as extreme.

One of those silly girl tantrums again. Bah-humburg. :rolleyes:

U shld have just said, "Try me." It will shut her up effectively. :cool:

drumma said:
hahahaha! that's funny and fierce!! :bsmilie: pass me. i do the playing for u. :D trust me! girls sometimes mean what they say!
Yeah lor, nowadays when go to her place i will never bring along cameras. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.