edit video clips which are .mov

Status
Not open for further replies.

beivied

May 8, 2003
East, Singapore
hi ... anyone knows what software i can use to stitch and edit video clips which are .mov format?

wat platform are u working ur .mov on?
wat do u want to edit on?
perhaps it will be easier to explain or help u with.

there's Adobe Premiere for u to use... it is the industries' standard software

final cut pro for the mac platform.

u can also use the quicktime pro to edit certain features such as sound... video view size etc. but of course, the options are more limited.

sorry, didn't read that u wan to stitch and edit.

in that case, i think quicktime pro can't do it. correct me if i'm wrong here. ;)

i'm only familiar with both premiere and final cut pro and my choice is adobe premiere as i'm a PC user.

hmm, ok ... adobe premiere ah ... need to buy one right? =P

Cheesecake said:
sorry, didn't read that u wan to stitch and edit.

in that case, i think quicktime pro can't do it. correct me if i'm wrong here. ;)

i'm only familiar with both premiere and final cut pro and my choice is adobe premiere as i'm a PC user.

You can cut and paste / stitch in QT player with QT Pro key.

Simple Editing is enabled with the pro key... actually there's more function.

well... there are several options and answers for that question.
hmmm...
even the quicktime pro needs to purchase... but of course... there are several options to that too.

it costs alot to purchase 1... adobe premiere
and it don't come cheap...
i can't help u with that though. ;)

oh yeah,

premiere is not that easy to use too. maybe out of a diffculty of 10, for a beginner, i would say its a 7.5?
u may need a good guide book for premiere or maybe someone familiar with the software to teach u a few tricks.

Cheesecake said:
oh yeah,

premiere is not that easy to use too. maybe out of a diffculty of 10, for a beginner, i would say its a 7.5?
u may need a good guide book for premiere or maybe someone familiar with the software to teach u a few tricks.

wa, jia lat, need to give the video clip to people tomorrow le ...

oeyvind said:
You can cut and paste / stitch in QT player with QT Pro key.

Simple Editing is enabled with the pro key... actually there's more function.

hey thanks for the correction.

my mistake as i'm not very familiar with quicktime pro. i use it to edit my .mov frame size only as it allows faster work-rate of the same job nature as compared to adobe premiere.

cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.