Edifice : a shot at product photography

Status
Not open for further replies.

reinier

Apr 12, 2008
reiniertinapay.multiply.com
3391244837_aa7f7b011b.jpg

Im trying my hand at product photography....who knows...someone might wanna commission me to photograph their products..:D

thanks for dropping by..CnC's highly appreciated
:D

Note : the Edifice logo featured here is a copyrighted logo of Casio under its G-shock series. This Photomontage is uploaded for personal purposes only and will not be used for commercial interests. I am not an affiliate of Casio International hence any information derived from this post should not be taken as official. Should Casio and/or the moderator of this forum find my image inappropriate, I will have no objection to have this photo taken down.

Last edited:
Good shot. Impressive!

really like the blue background color in contrast to the watch :)
very nice ;)

really like the blue background color in contrast to the watch :)
very nice ;)

thanks man...the blue background is actually the box that came with the watch...:D so i guess the credit goes to the marketing designers of the watch..:D hehehe...I was just happy to use it as background..:D

hi

great shot. keep it up

Cheers
Shaz

Looks like a pro ad.. Ring casio up, maybe their marketing dept will hook you up with a freelance job :p

Really look like pro one lo! Great job! It would be better is if you can post the image bigger:)

the hand of the watch should be in the ten o'clock position. beside it a nice shot.

Weeloon is indeed right that the "standard" for the hands is around the 10.07 position, but for this particular watch, I think you made a good decision in the hands placement. Have to watch for the hands moving out of position a couple of minutes later though (like in the bottom right small pic, and including the red hand in the bottom circle). I would also suggest putting the watch around a small cushion or stand (the type that comes with these boxes) instead of just putting it flat.

Last edited:
Can start knocking on doors already....keep on knocking, one of them will open and let you in. Good Luck.

Weeloon is indeed right that the "standard" for the hands is around the 10.07 position, but for this particular watch, I think you made a good decision in the hands placement. Have to watch for the hands moving out of position a couple of minutes later though (like in the bottom right small pic, and including the red hand in the bottom circle). I would also suggest putting the watch around a small cushion or stand (the type that comes with these boxes) instead of just putting it flat.

Thanks altered vision.....hahaha...i dare not take credit on the hands placement..as that was the time when i took the shot.....:D nevertheless, its a good lesson for me...next time, I should also consider hands placement...thanks very much bro...

agree on the cushion too...the cushion that came with it looked good as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.