Eddy & Lydia

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamasaint

Jan 26, 2003
www.lightedpixels.com
Another Wedding album to share. Posted with the kind permission of the couple.

53623832.jpg

53623833.jpg

53623834.jpg

53623835.jpg

Bros....it's always a pleasure to look at your wedding series.
Love the way you present them.
:thumbsup:

Yo Kelv, when you gonna let me PA you man!! :thumbsup:

Inspirational! CS should have a subforum only for you to post your works :thumbsup:

another great series..

hey bro, lovely pics as usual!! :)

saw ur new website too.. great stuff.. got some comments, let's take it on msn when both of us are online and not getting raped by photos.

dec is killing me. :sweat:

and.. watever happened to our kopi sessions? did you all have one without me?!?! :bsmilie:

Hi bro, all your indoor pics are very well exposed and balanced. What sort of diffuser were you using? Any special settings done to the flash gun. Thanks.

jOhO said:
hey bro, lovely pics as usual!! :)

saw ur new website too.. great stuff.. got some comments, let's take it on msn when both of us are online and not getting raped by photos.

dec is killing me. :sweat:

and.. watever happened to our kopi sessions? did you all have one without me?!?! :bsmilie:

Heya...thanks...no we havent had our kopi session yet. =) The new webby is still being fine tuned. It is not the final product but any comments will be greatly appreciated. Tok to you soon. Cheers

Canew said:
Hi bro, all your indoor pics are very well exposed and balanced. What sort of diffuser were you using? Any special settings done to the flash gun. Thanks.

I use a lightsphere 2 but I actually adjust the curves and levels in post production so pics are always nicely exposed. Hahaha...=)

espn said:
Yo Kelv, when you gonna let me PA you man!! :thumbsup:

Inspirational! CS should have a subforum only for you to post your works :thumbsup:

Oh please....my works arent that good! Anyways...a wedding sub forum would be good. =)

iamasaint said:
I use a lightsphere 2 but I actually adjust the curves and levels in post production so pics are always nicely exposed. Hahaha...=)
Thanks for the reply, bro.

nice stuff as usual... is it me or are you giving your images an intentional slight yellowish/orangish cast ?

Status
Not open for further replies.