Ebay never fails to amaze me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if anyone put up nuke warheads for bidding? :sweat:

I got a stunt of my life :bigeyes: :sweat: :bigeyes: :sweat: :angel:

I have seen 2 F-16s on sale before :bigeyes: Actually what if the buyer is a terrorist? :think:

Some of the world's rarest cars you also can find on Ebay Motor.

anyone knows where i can get 2 tamahwak cruise missiles? and 1x launcher with all accesories included.

Nuke heads optional but will give higher priority to those who can offer it as a package.

If the price is right, maybe RSAF can buy it.. for spares...

yanyewkay said:
anyone knows where i can get 2 tamahwak cruise missiles? and 1x launcher with all accesories included.

Nuke heads optional but will give higher priority to those who can offer it as a package.

Y u plan to use them:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Can import to China or not. :p

singscott said:
Y u plan to use them:bsmilie: :bsmilie:
no lah.. just want to practice photography on it. then can launch one of them and capture the missile hitting target moment and the launching moments.

Mushroom cloud photos might also be good under my belt. Now to choose a nice bg to match.. :think: where to deploy them...:think:

No wonder my ICT, the ops officer says now got money can buy powerful weapons liao. :bsmilie: So Ebay is the marketplace :bsmilie:

wildstallion said:
Thats nothing

I bidded on a 1.8 million dollar russian nuclear submarine (no joke!!! still worked but the missile tubes and torp tubes and been concreated in and sealed, for obvious reasons) , unfortuantly my 500 dollar bid was too low :bsmilie:

lol 500.. i tink the door also not enough..

Status
Not open for further replies.