ebay battery grip

sachokphantom

Mar 26, 2010
singapore
Hi all, I came across Canon 60D battery grip and selling for $80++. I know it can be imitation but my question is, is there gonna any effect on my cam if I just proceed and purchase?

Thanks...

Maybe your cam will go running away and hide in a corner because you cheated on it with an eBay hand grip!! :p

Purchasing the hand grip will not have an effect on your cam. It's using it that is the test. ;)

As to whether or not the grip will work correctly, there's only one way to find out...

sachokphantom said:
Hi all, I came across Canon 60D battery grip and selling for $80++. I know it can be imitation but my question is, is there gonna any effect on my cam if I just proceed and purchase?

Thanks...

Be careful. Yr cam might explode or hang up.

Hmm why not 3rd party grip? Haha no need to wait n can test also

Some 3rd party grips doesnt fit well with the body. The shutter bitton also may not feel as good as original. Its better to see the physical grip to analyze if you really like the quality. Better buy locally

Maybe your cam will go running away and hide in a corner because you cheated on it with an eBay hand grip!! :p

Purchasing the hand grip will not have an effect on your cam. It's using it that is the test. ;)

As to whether or not the grip will work correctly, there's only one way to find out...

:p thanks for pointing out. That is what I mean.

Be careful. Yr cam might explode or hang up.

Hmm why not 3rd party grip? Haha no need to wait n can test also

3rd price is around $129 and ebay is around $80++. I never use 3rd before that why I asked. :)

sachokphantom said:
:p thanks for pointing out. That is what I mean.

3rd price is around $129 and ebay is around $80++. I never use 3rd before that why I asked. :)

What's the original grip's price??

sachokphantom said:
$180 i think.

Then get a local 3rd party one.

eBay $80+ not worth it. Have u factor in shipment cost?

U only save a few tens. Forget it

$80+ is include shipping already.

Just look for 2nd hand one on BNS. some of these china made fakes the insides not soldered properly, like ppl say might explode might not.

up to you, if u wanna sacrifice your 60D to save 100 on an original.

Agree that with you.. I just wanna to know the 3rd party and original how does it work... Thanks..

Just look for 2nd hand one on BNS. some of these china made fakes the insides not soldered properly, like ppl say might explode might not.

up to you, if u wanna sacrifice your 60D to save 100 on an original.

sachokphantom said:
Agree that with you.. I just wanna to know the 3rd party and original how does it work... Thanks..

I will still prefer original battery grip but dun mind 3rd party battery.