Easy Guide to Selecting Your Next Lens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kit

Jan 19, 2002
Upper Bukit Timah
www.arkitecturalphotography.com
Since this kind of question pop up like 2500 times every week, I might as well post this piece of info(which would really benefit those who read before asking).....

Dropped by at Canon Vivo City this afternoon and they have this free literature(excellent sales pitch BTW) for circulation. Its called "Easy Guide to Selecting Your Next Lens" and just like its name suggested, its easy to understand. For once, Canon is not trying to sell you the more expensive lenses. The literature offers concise information on the usage of various lenses and recommendations for different genres of photography. Good for those starting out. Grab yours today.

woo!

finally. haha

hopefully that'll help curb the "I AM A NEWBIE HERE CLUBSNAP PLEASE HELP ME CHOOSE NEW LENS LENS AH I WAN FOR CHRISTMAS WAN" threads ;p

i would like to add on for Nikon since i have this Nikkor lens line up catalogue in my hand... anyone could get from Nikon Service Center for FREE... there are a few section that i would like to highlight to potential lens buyers...

page 6-7: covers all the Nikkors lenses Technology... explain things like ED, ASP, IF, etc in details...

page 34: show angle of view with real photos from 14mm to 600mm... also, explain Perspective, Maximum Aperture, and Depth of Field...

page 8 - 33: all poisons... do not view unless you got cash in hand, or credit card still hasn't hit spending limit...

thank you and happy new year...

Status
Not open for further replies.