Eastgear or Originals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wainism

Apr 15, 2004
Beeshan
just wondering for digital camera batteries, issit better to get from east gear or to get the originals? i using coolpix 4300 think the batt model is EN-L1 or something

Up to you. If cost is your priority then get from Eastgear. Some people prefer prefer to use originals because there's less risk of damaging their cameras. I got my battery from Eastgear and so far I havent been disappointed.

Same thing here. Though I got the Powerex variant of the EN-EL1, it was still cheaper than the orig Nikon ones. And its been serving me well. :thumbsup:

i also use powerex for my 300D. so far no problems. come to think of it, the 3rd party batt last a bit longer than the canon. :D i might go and buy 2 more as spares for my grip.

where do i get this powerex batts?

tmc17479 said:
Up to you. If cost is your priority then get from Eastgear. Some people prefer prefer to use originals because there's less risk of damaging their cameras. I got my battery from Eastgear and so far I havent been disappointed.

Agree.I also using the eastgear battery, so fast so good..no problem. :thumbsup:

alrighty guys!!! thanx alot! will check out east gear tdy!

Status
Not open for further replies.