• XENNEC Camera Bags GIVE AWAY - SHARE & TAG your Friend to WIN one XENNEC Stylish bags. Visit this thread thread for more information.

EASTGEAR Memory Card Prices


Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBelly

New Member
Feb 27, 2002
514
0
0
41
#1
Hi Guys,

Sorry we did not update the website regarding our prices. Here are our latest prices.

Hagiwara CF
128mb - $39
256mb - $69
512mb - $139
1Gb - $275

Lexar Professional (40X)
512mb - $199
1GB - $389
2GB - $779

SanDisk Extreme
1GB - $449

Kingston SD
128mb - $55
256mb - $85
512mb - $199

USB 2.0 FlashDrive
128mb - $49
256mb - $79
512mb - $159
 

J

Jason H0

Guest
#2
Price reduce the result of competition from Sync_Man's thread? :)

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=78808

Good for we buyers. :thumbsup:

BigBelly said:
Hi Guys,

Sorry we did not update the website regarding our prices. Here are our latest prices.

Hagiwara CF
128mb - $39
256mb - $69
512mb - $139
1Gb - $275

Lexar Professional (40X)
512mb - $199
1GB - $389
2GB - $779

SanDisk Extreme
1GB - $449

Kingston SD
128mb - $55
256mb - $85
512mb - $199

USB 2.0 FlashDrive
128mb - $49
256mb - $79
512mb - $159
 

charvy

New Member
Jan 27, 2002
560
0
0
SG
www.urbanpixel.net
#4
How come you guys are not selling transcend cf cards anymore? Seems like nowadays most places selling hagiwara..sandisk and lexar..

Does Lexar works as good in canon as with the nikon?
 

Feb 3, 2002
1,741
0
36
Singapore
#5
charvy said:
How come you guys are not selling transcend cf cards anymore? Seems like nowadays most places selling hagiwara..sandisk and lexar..

Does Lexar works as good in canon as with the nikon?
Canon DSLRs doesn't support WA technology.
 

BigBelly

New Member
Feb 27, 2002
514
0
0
41
#6
Yar...Canon does not support WA Technology so the cards will run at the rated speed of 40X. The card will run higher than its rated speed of 40X when in a WA support device.

imaginary_number said:
Canon DSLRs doesn't support WA technology.
 

BigBelly

New Member
Feb 27, 2002
514
0
0
41
#7
perhaps there isn't a distributor locally? :dunno:

charvy said:
How come you guys are not selling transcend cf cards anymore? Seems like nowadays most places selling hagiwara..sandisk and lexar..

Does Lexar works as good in canon as with the nikon?
 

pat8228

New Member
Jun 14, 2002
81
0
0
Visit site
#8
Hello BigBelly,

I'm keen in getting the DA Lite but heard that its out of stock for now. Can check with you when you'll be getting new stock for that? Does the DA Lite support MS Pro (using the 4-in-1 adapter)?

Cheers!
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom