EastGear Battery for FZ10

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone tried the OEM battery for the FZ10 from EastGear???

how is the usage???

thanks for any info provided.

btw, anyone has any idea wats the lowest price & where to get for the original FZ10 batteries?

Dynaway said:
anyone tried the OEM battery for the FZ10 from EastGear???

how is the usage???

thanks for any info provided.

btw, anyone has any idea wats the lowest price & where to get for the original FZ10 batteries?
I'm using one from the Eastgear which is 900mAh, so far so good. Just find it a bit loose when place it on the charger, it's sure can stand longer than the original one :bsmilie: . No need to get the original lah. Too ex. already.

awongkk said:
I'm using one from the Eastgear which is 900mAh, so far so good. Just find it a bit loose when place it on the charger, it's sure can stand longer than the original one :bsmilie: . No need to get the original lah. Too ex. already.

I am getting an external battery pack now, will let all of you know the performance once I receive and try it.

JimDavis said:
Detailed discussion about how to mount the DPS9000 on FZ10

You can buy it from Amazon, but I find the shipping fee very expensive, I am thinking of getting one of my colleagues to help buying for me directly from US.

hi fren

jus wonder where is the external batt pack made in?
if its from Taiwan or China, i guess it'll much more cheaper to buy. I thikn i'll ask my fren help me see if China has anything similar to this.

Dynaway said:
hi fren

jus wonder where is the external batt pack made in?
if its from Taiwan or China, i guess it'll much more cheaper to buy. I thikn i'll ask my fren help me see if China has anything similar to this.

I am not sure. But if we can get it from Taiwan or China, that will be great.

Can you let me know if you can find it in either China or Taiwan?

I don't mind organize a MO if required....

JimDavis said:
I am not sure. But if we can get it from Taiwan or China, that will be great.

Can you let me know if you can find it in either China or Taiwan?

I don't mind organize a MO if required....

hi fren

i happen to see this on the DPS9000..... its Assembled in Taiwan

http://www.imaging-resource.com/ACCS/DPS9000/DPS9000.HTM

my fren is unable to source it for me.

Haiz disappointed thot eastgear will sell FZ10 battery at Sitex but they dun and i dun seems 2 find other stalls that sells it there 2. But they still sells in their shop?

m3csl said:
Haiz disappointed thot eastgear will sell FZ10 battery at Sitex but they dun and i dun seems 2 find other stalls that sells it there 2. But they still sells in their shop?
same here, I passed by their shop on wed, they were inside packing their stuff for SITEX but was closed for business. Passed by again to their booth yesterday but they were not selling it at SITEX. So better call them next week to check before making another wasted trip.

Thks Dynaway,silentek for ur replies! Hmm think i go down their shop buy lor as i needed extra batt soon. I asked the sales gal at Sitex and they replied they only hve Sanyo recharageable batt that kind

Status
Not open for further replies.