EastGear - 2005 ClubSNAP Christmas 2 Days Only Sales


Status
Not open for further replies.

EastGear

New Member
2 Days ONLY - 23rd & 24th December 2005

CompactDrive PD70X Casing Only
$189


CompactDrive PD70X + 100GB Samsung 5400rpm 8MB Cache Hard Drive
$439


CompactDrive PD7X Casing (10 sets only)
$89



* Offer for ALL ClubSNAP Members.

* 2 Days Only, Just Mention your ClubSNAP Nick During Purchase.
 

EastGear

New Member
Buy 2 sets of Digital Camera Batteries and get a Camera Devices™ Travel Mini Charger worth $19 Free.

+
FREE


Camera Devices™ Travel Mini Charger (for Canon BP511)
Camera Devices™ Travel Mini Charger (for Nikon ENEL1)
Camera Devices™ Travel Mini Charger (for Nikon ENEL3)
Camera Devices™ Travel Mini Charger (for Sony FP50/FP70/FP90)
Camera Devices™ Travel Mini Charger (for Sony FT1)
Camera Devices™ Travel Mini Charger (for Olympus Li-10B/Li-12B)
Camera Devices™ Travel Mini Charger (for Olympus LI30B)
Camera Devices™ Travel Mini Charger (for Canon NB1L/NB1LH)
Camera Devices™ Travel Mini Charger (for Canon NB2L/NB2LH)
Camera Devices™ Travel Mini Charger (for Canon NB3L)
Camera Devices™ Travel Mini Charger (for Canon NB4L)
Camera Devices™ Travel Mini Charger (for Casio NP40)
Camera Devices™ Travel Mini Charger (for Fuji NP60)
Camera Devices™ Travel Mini Charger (for Panasonic S001)
Camera Devices™ Travel Mini Charger (for Panasonic S002)
Camera Devices™ Travel Mini Charger (for Panasonic S004)

* Offer for ALL ClubSNAP Members.

* 2 Days Only, Just Mention your ClubSNAP Nick During Purchase.
 

EastGear

New Member
EastGear Neoprene Camera Strap $9.90 (20 sets only)



EastGear Neoprene Tripod Strap $9.90 (20 sets only)



SEDEC Shock Resistant Memory Card Case $9.90



* Offer for ALL ClubSNAP Members.

* 2 Days Only, Just Mention your ClubSNAP Nick During Purchase.
 

AhV

Senior Member
Jun 10, 2004
2,140
1
36
Northland
er....do we need to wear the club tee to indicate that we are a member and strong supporter ??? :)



Or just say our nick..will do ???? :think:
 

nikkie

Senior Member
Jan 7, 2005
1,002
0
36
Singapore
AhV said:
er....do we need to wear the club tee to indicate that we are a member and strong supporter ??? :)



Or just say our nick..will do ???? :think:
read the thread opening message... :sweat:
 

tanjk

New Member
Mar 8, 2002
267
0
0
Visit site
You guys open on 25th? And does the free batteries and adapter applies for the PD70x?

Regards,
JK
 

elphin

New Member
Oct 30, 2005
145
0
0
tanjk said:
And does the free batteries and adapter applies for the PD70x?

Regards,
JK
What free batteries and adapter? :dunno:

Not sure if you misread but the 2nd deal states:
Buy 2 sets of Digicam batteries & get a Travel Mini Charger for free.
:angel:
 

donchua

Senior Member
Nov 30, 2004
8,167
0
0
Tampines
No CS Tee needed!!
Just CS Nick will do. Faster Go...:cool:
 

tanjk

New Member
Mar 8, 2002
267
0
0
Visit site
k3nn3th03 said:
er.. i dun think they open on 25 dec..

http://www.eastgear.com/shop/contact_us.php

Retail Store Hours:
Mon to Fri : 11am - 8pm
Saturday : 11am - 7pm
Closed on Sun & P.Holidays

:)
My bad, it's 23 and 24 :p Can't read properly, I tot it is 24 and 25 and therefore I'm wondering if they're open on that day :p Sheesh, should have just gone down just now ....

Regards,
JK
 

tanjk

New Member
Mar 8, 2002
267
0
0
Visit site
elphin said:
What free batteries and adapter? :dunno:

Not sure if you misread but the 2nd deal states:
Buy 2 sets of Digicam batteries & get a Travel Mini Charger for free.
:angel:
On their online store, there is this limited time offer for the PD70x ... but of course the price there is $249...

http://www.eastgear.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=443&osCsid=84f51db1483de000d6ccb8e9dd31f7cf

Regards,
JK
 

AhV

Senior Member
Jun 10, 2004
2,140
1
36
Northland
nikkie said:
read the thread opening message...


my bad...must have been too tired ;) Read it more than twice and I still miss it :sweat:



UPzz for EAST GEAR ....went down this evening and got what I wanted at Christmas prices :thumbsup:


Taking this opportunity to wish
ALL STAFF AND MANAGEMENT OF EASTGEAR A BLESSED CHRISTMAS WITH YOUR LOVED ONES AND A JOLLY GOOD NEW YEAR !!!! :lovegrin:


Ahem..you are always my preferred camera accessories store :)
 

donchua

Senior Member
Nov 30, 2004
8,167
0
0
Tampines
AhV said:
my bad...must have been too tired ;) Read it more than twice and I still miss it :sweat:



UPzz for EAST GEAR ....went down this evening and got what I wanted at Christmas prices :thumbsup:


Taking this opportunity to wish
ALL STAFF AND MANAGEMENT OF EASTGEAR A BLESSED CHRISTMAS WITH YOUR LOVED ONES AND A JOLLY GOOD NEW YEAR !!!! :lovegrin:


Ahem..you are always my preferred camera accessories store :)
Too bad.. I gonna miss this good offer..
Got to babysit my girl Sat..
 

Status
Not open for further replies.