East Zone Outing/TCSS Thread

Limsgp

Dec 16, 2005
Singapore, Bedok
I'll like to start a thread for East Zone outings and TCSS.

The outing location will be mainly restricted to East side for a start, as there may be many interesting places over there that we may not be aware of or have not explored yet.

The main objective is Photography and Food.. ;p Where some of the outing maybe actually hunting out go places for makan in the east.. plus a bit of food photography maybe.. ;)

Newbies are most welcomed to join.

I'm not sure how the response will be.. we'll see how it goes along the way. :)

We can also discuss about photography techniques, good shooting locations, events, and of coz, the main objective is to have fun......

Newbies who haev question on caemra operation etc.. are welcome to join.. We'll share as assist as far as possible.. :)

Last edited:
Know food locations

Changi Village.
Bedok North Blk 85
Simpang bedok/Bedok market
East Coast Food center
Pulau Ubin? (Seafood)

Please add on to the list if you have any good suggestions.. :)

Let's have a makan session + evening (sunset? depending on weather) shoot at Changi village this Sunday?

Let's have a makan session + evening (sunset? depending on weather) shoot at Changi village this Sunday?
wah.. ok.. count me out this week.. I'm too pack this weekend.. head will explored soon..
hmm starting new thread on Food? heehee.....
lolx.. I love food.. maybe I should start thinking how to take photo of nice food liao..

lolx.. I love food.. maybe I should start thinking how to take photo of nice food liao..

Good good... we can have our food (on pictures) and eat it too ;p;p

So.. the theme for this 1st outing will be.. FOOD....... :cheergal:

Let's skip this week then.. Probably will squeeze in the photoshoot that I mentioned before or after the outing..

Good good... we can have our food (on pictures) and eat it too ;p;p

So.. the theme for this 1st outing will be.. FOOD....... :cheergal:

Let's skip this week then.. Probably will squeeze in the photoshoot that I mentioned before or after the outing..
I think next week since weekend will be a long one as National Day is round the corner..

I think next week since weekend will be a long one as National Day is round the corner..

ok.. Tentatively next Sat, 1/Aug.

Maybe I'll try a few contact see if can find more pple.. more fun.. ;)

ok.. Tentatively next Sat, 1/Aug.

Maybe I'll try a few contact see if can find more pple.. more fun.. ;)

hmm, should it be 7th Aug ? if its the ndp week.

anyway, i will be going shanghai this fri. will be back next fri :) so if its on the 7th, I should be able to join you guys anytime :D

All are welcomed :)

I guess venue is ok rite.. Changi Village.. then we can walk around changi beach and the coastal boardwalk. We'll discuss again for the date ;)

hmm, should it be 7th Aug ? if its the ndp week.

anyway, i will be going shanghai this fri. will be back next fri :) so if its on the 7th, I should be able to join you guys anytime :D

Yup yup.. read wrongly.. heehee.. next week should be 7/Aug..

got bring souvenior for us from shanghai? :embrass::embrass:

Yup yup.. read wrongly.. heehee.. next week should be 7/Aug..

got bring souvenior for us from shanghai? :embrass::embrass:

:bsmilie::bsmilie: this one must depends on the whether moolah $ is enough there or not.

Will go there and see see ba, maybe some snacks from shanghai ? no guarantees :p

:bsmilie::bsmilie: this one must depends on the whether moolah $ is enough there or not.

Will go there and see see ba, maybe some snacks from shanghai ? no guarantees :p

Will you be getting any camera equipments?

Just wondering if price might be cheaper there compared to SG..

Like the Sigma 50 F1.4, T17-50VC etc..

Are you going for holidays for biz trip..?

Will you be getting any camera equipments?

Just wondering if price might be cheaper there compared to SG..

Like the Sigma 50 F1.4, T17-50VC etc..

Are you going for holidays for biz trip..?

Going for f&e trip :) will spend 1d in hangzhou 1d in suzhou 4d in shanghai

I heard price should be cheaper there, but nv really did any research there. Don't think will be getting any equipments there, the most just accessories if I chance upon their IT malls :)

Going for f&e trip :) will spend 1d in hangzhou 1d in suzhou 4d in shanghai

wah..... *envy*.....

visiting hangzhou xihu? mebbe can talk some pictures to show us.. ;)

Last time I went there, the xihu is white in colour....

And my 18-55 kit lens kinda spoil due to the cold weather.. got excuse to get a new 18-55IS haha...

Last edited: