East Zone Outing/TCSS Thread

I am interested in the food theme photography outing.
How come end up as Change Beach Park at 10am? Where is the Food??

lolx.. slowly la.. one day cannot do so much ma.. muz slowly slowly progress...

Changi lah bro:bsmilie:

lolx.. his typo so funny.. change the beach park.. i wonder can change to what kind of park..
food park =X

Changi lah bro:bsmilie:

lolx.. his typo so funny.. change the beach park.. i wonder can change to what kind of park..
food park =X

It's near Changi Village mah.. we take some scenery then proceed to the Changi Village food center for makan lah..

Any recommendation for the Food at Changi? I heard the nasi lemak is good? which stall ar?

What I feel is.. landscape is different from portraits, events..

For those, there is almost always a clearly defined subject..

However, for landscape, it is very different. It depends on the photographer's perspective of the environment thru his lens. take for exampel your picture of a pot on a very normal beach.. depending on how you present it, it can make a story rite.. and with another CSer's HDR processing, the effect maybe quite dramatic..

Those everyday common things, can be presented in a very interesting way, depending on how the photographer wield his gears.

Furthermore, at Changi, there's a boardwalk, there's jetty, there's beach, there's trees.. surely there'll be something interesting..

Sometimes, when we take a picture, we capture the subject as it is.. somethings, one has to consider what kind of processing to be applied later and work out a plan to create the "picture".. starting from capturing using pre-defined parameters and follow on PP.

We go on a learning path to learn to "see" things differently.. I guess this outing is a good start.. :)

And.. we try to find makan in the vicinity after the shoot.. ;p

I don't think there's any interesting to shoot there...

For newbies who want to join us, you're most welcomed..

Take note that as of now, there is no experienced landscape shooter to guide. We just gather and learn along the way.

Assistance on the Technical aspects of taking a picture maybe provided, such as camera functions, photography terms, methodology etc..

However, for the artistic aspects, such as composition etc.. you got to exercise on your own.. unless some experienced shooter join us who maybe able to help/lead..

So, let's have a small outing this Saturday at Changi! :)

Who's in? Currently only me & skylover..

Interested member please indicate.. Thanks :)

Last edited:
It's near Changi Village mah.. we take some scenery then proceed to the Changi Village food center for makan lah..

Any recommendation for the Food at Changi? I heard the nasi lemak is good? which stall ar?

If you're coming from cheers/subway direction,its the very first stall at the very first corner(Green signboard).Not sure if they open so early though:)

Wah, 14th is hot date. Many outings planned on that day. Perhaps Eastern Snappers should advertise at the Gatherings & Outings section too.

Saw it. Seems like ytsiang accidentally took out Nastar from the list? Otherwise 4 is a good start for a busy day of outings. :thumbsup:

No he didn't.. I edited the first post to keep it up to date and for easy reference in case the thread got messy :)

But I guess it's redundant coz not much business.. heehee..

Last edited:
SL, ytsiang, you can post your landscape pictures here for the last outing if you want.. :)

If you're coming from cheers/subway direction,its the very first stall at the very first corner(Green signboard).Not sure if they open so early though:)

loooooooooooong queue... sign..... didn't try.