East Side Shooters!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Headhunter

Sep 10, 2007
Hey guys looking for kakis living in the east for outings and gatherings... ;p

A number of us from East side are going SBG. Care to join us?. Most welcome.

Paul

How do these gatherings work? You guys go off somewhere together and then spread out to shoot etc? Any critique of pictures/technique?

hmmm... SBG ar... but it's so early on a sunday... hahaha....

How do these gatherings work? You guys go off somewhere together and then spread out to shoot etc? Any critique of pictures/technique?

Wll most of the time we are near the vicinity of each other. Some newbies may need advice from others and usually they are very helpful to "coach" advice in terms of settings, feedback after the shoot etc....
As for postings, I think some people are either very conscious, shy or whatever reasons about putting their pictures in public domain for everyone. So, normally, we include each others in our mailing list and share the pics together in private if they are comfortable in that area. By then after the first outing, they would have known each other, seen each other's face then just an anonymous nick on CS. They are more comfortable to share with each other, thereby helped each others more in terms of feedback, critic etc....
I think its always best to let each person decide and respect each person's view and decision without the person feeling pressured to comply, than to set a hard and fast rule as to what one should or should not do if they come with the group.
What do you think?
P

hmmm... SBG ar... but it's so early on a sunday... hahaha....

9am u call that early? Getting up and preparing to go to work is even earlier and most times dragging our feet. BUT for a passionate hobby like this, it is worth getting up early for dont you think? Or u rather prefer the blazing sun over your head?
Well personally its a matter of hobby and passion. Some people may prefer to shoot sunrise and thus, they will be motivated even to go from Jurong to Changi to shoot the sunrise :)
Nice to have an early start...

Hey Guys...! Planing to go snap snap this Sat 6/10... any dudes around the east wanna join me? haven't got a spefic place but have a few in mind..

1. Arab St
2. East Coast
3. Geylang Seri

feel free to let me know if u all interested!

Hey Guys...! Planing to go snap snap this Sat 6/10... any dudes around the east wanna join me? haven't got a spefic place but have a few in mind..

1. Arab St
2. East Coast
3. Geylang Seri

feel free to let me know if u all interested!

Count me in!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.