East Shooter Chat zone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh by the way, who needs a photo of me to see how I look like?

I think so far only MJ has my photo?

actually I saw your blog liao.... u look very nice.. :)

But u can post your pics here too, I'm sure u've done a few TFCDs before ya?

actually I saw your blog liao.... u look very nice.. :)

But u can post your pics here too, I'm sure u've done a few TFCDs before ya?

Since when you went to my blog??? Haha may I ask how did you get my URL?

Never tag my board somemore. So disappointed. Heehee.

Oh you guys shifted the chat to here! haha.

I wont be in Singapore on the 15 and 16. This sat and sun is already booked as well. :(

22 and 23 are booked as well. Unless you guys are keen on having it on the 29 March or 23 March late afternoon.

By the way, my name is Annaling. :D One word okay?

:think: another TFCD outing to Pulau Ubin. Both days I am not on duty :thumbsup:
It will be very long list. :sweatsm:

Since when you went to my blog??? Haha may I ask how did you get my URL?

Never tag my board somemore. So disappointed. Heehee.

cos u said yr name just now, so i found it very unique and thought that not many people in SG will have that name, so I googled it and found the link on the first page.

cos u said yr name just now, so i found it very unique and thought that not many people in SG will have that name, so I googled it and found the link on the first page.

Haha smart. In fact, I don't think anyone else has my name. Many people have the name Anna Ling, not Annaling. ;)

Oh you guys shifted the chat to here! haha.

I wont be in Singapore on the 15 and 16. This sat and sun is already booked as well. :(

22 and 23 are booked as well. Unless you guys are keen on having it on the 29 March or 23 March late afternoon.

By the way, my name is Annaling. :D One word okay?

This is just security coz the threadstarter may just one day decide to close that thread and that's it!!

I'm going to be arbitrary about this. Since 23rd you have a shoot in the morning, it may be taxing for you to have another shoot in the afternoon of the same. So I'll take up the 29 March date as the right time.

Many of us feels that Pasir Ris Park is potentially a good place to do a shoot, we'll go there then.

So, tentatively, the "Annaling TFCD" will be as follows:

Date: 29 March 2008
Time: 8.30 AM (unless we want to try to catch the golden light)
Venue: Pasir Ris Park
Rendezvous: McDonald's White Sands

I know we are supposed to put outings in the outing section, but let me open it here first before I transfer it to that side.

I'm going to email to ihearthee to get her confirmation. In the meantime, give me your feedback, guys.

awesome man... hope to join you guys for the next outing....:)

This is just security coz the threadstarter may just one day decide to close that thread and that's it!!

I'm going to be arbitrary about this. Since 23rd you have a shoot in the morning, it may be taxing for you to have another shoot in the afternoon of the same. So I'll take up the 29 March date as the right time.

Many of us feels that Pasir Ris Park is potentially a good place to do a shoot, we'll go there then.

So, tentatively, the "Annaling TFCD" will be as follows:

Time: 8.30 AM (unless we want to try to catch the golden light)

I know we are supposed to put outings in the outing section, but let me open it here first before I transfer it to that side.

I'm going to email to ihearthee to get her confirmation. In the meantime, give me your feedback, guys.

Sounds good to me. :D

Wah don't call it Annaling TFCD. :embrass: Call it East-siders TFCD instead. :bsmilie:

http://hs.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=376248&id=703686103

From my 1st TFCD. Credits to Dennis C.

:lovegrin:

Pulau Ubin??? Why can't we have it in the East. We're East-siders after all! :D

majujat is kidding only. That's a bit far off.

Anyway, I've emailed you on the tentative outing. Please let me know asap. Thanks!!

Pulau Ubin??? Why can't we have it in the East. We're East-siders after all! :D
I thought Pulau Ubin is in the East because it's near to Changi. :think: Well, anywhere you want... I will still come :angel::vhappy:

majujat is kidding only. That's a bit far off.

Anyway, I've emailed you on the tentative outing. Please let me know asap. Thanks!!

Thank you! But I can't check my email now. I can only check it after 6pm. So in the meantime I'll reply you here.

But Pulau Ubin is not Mainland Singapore. Haha I don't know how to classifiy Pulau Ubin. Probably offshore island or something. But I don't feel it's very East-y. (I know there's no such word, but it sounds pretty cute :sweatsm: )

:)
Sounds good to me. :D

Wah don't call it Annaling TFCD. :embrass: Call it East-siders TFCD instead. :bsmilie:

http://hs.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=376248&id=703686103

From my 1st TFCD. Credits to Dennis C.

QUOTE]

Thanks for the quick reply.

Alright, for the 1st Eastshooters TFCD, courtesy of Annaling, the outing is as follows:

Time: 8.30 AM

1) irahaz76
2) majujat
3) lukesky
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)

I'm limiting the number of photogs to 8 (that's many already, we will be taking turns. Of course Annaling will get to rest too :) ). I will leave this here until 2359 before I shift it to the outing thread.

Annaling, I will need your contact number later. Hopefully you have mine. If you have any problem coming, let me know earlier. I will get a standby model if need be.

I thought Pulau Ubin is in the East because it's near to Changi. :think: Well, anywhere you want... I will still come :angel::vhappy:

Haha really? Okay I want somewhere PINK! :lovegrin:

I want to ask. What's the theme? I want a slumber party theme. So everyone can wear pajamas with me? :bsmilie:

Haha really? Okay I want somewhere PINK! :lovegrin:

I want to ask. What's the theme? I want a slumber party theme. So everyone can wear pajamas with me? :bsmilie:

Ahhh. I knew I forgot something. :embrass:

Well, I don't know about the others, but I sure don't look good in a babydoll. Need to shave my legs, and maybe even go for a Brazilian wax ;p

Do you any suggestion ihearthee? You can choose as you should be comfortable with the theme. We can give suggestions but ultimately, you have to be comfortable about it arrr.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Alright, for the 1st Eastshooters TFCD, courtesy of Annaling, the outing is as follows:

Time: 8.30 AM

1) irahaz76
2) majujat
3) lukesky
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)

I'm limiting the number of photogs to 8 (that's many already, we will be taking turns. Of course Annaling will get to rest too :) ). I will leave this here until 2359 before I shift it to the outing thread.

Annaling, I will need your contact number later. Hopefully you have mine. If you have any problem coming, let me know earlier. I will get a standby model if need be.

There shouldn't be any problem. Unless something unfortunate happens to me. *touch wood*

I don't have your contact number. Hope you left it in the email you sent me. :cheergal:

Question: What time will this shoot end? Are we having breakfast and lunch together? :D

wow i havent wore PJs since primary sch man... dun think can fit into them now.. :think::bsmilie:

anyway nowadays the fashion is to sleep nude ya? :embrass::

Ahhh. I knew I forgot something. :embrass:

Well, I don't know about the others, but I sure don't look good in a babydoll. Need to shave my legs, and maybe even go for a Brazilian wax ;p

Do you any suggestion ihearthee? You can choose as you should be comfortable with the theme. We can give suggestions but ultimately, you have to be comfortable about it arrr.

Haha I'm sure you'll look cute in pajamas! :D Everyone can shave their legs right before the shoot! Yeah!

Any photogs interested to shoot together with me while others are having their turn? :sweat: Else I'll be very lonely in front of the camera(s).

Theme, hmm... Slumber sounds fun! But I don't think it's very appropriate in a place like Pasir Ris park. :cry:

Sleepy Sunday Morning. Sounds enticing already. Heehee.

Status
Not open for further replies.