East Coast queries

Status
Not open for further replies.

roy2978

Mar 30, 2003
Central
Visit site
Having a chalet next week...

Beside roller blading, cycling, swimming and suntanning.. are there any other things to play?

Any one know if there is canoeing or kayaking over there?

yes there is kayaking, and also bowling, arcade, tennis etc etc. Other than that you can bring your own entertainment like frisbee, soccer ball.

There is a Jap restaurant there called Sento (beside Long Beach Restaurant) that is very nice. Delicious, wide variety, reasonable prices and quite big portions! Try it if you have the chance.

Have fun at your chalet!

Originally posted by StreetShooter
Or you could walk around along the beach with a camera. Best entertainment available.

straight from the horse's mouth!

Or you can bring fishing rods and fish at the Bedok Jetty. If you hook a big one, Streetshooter might catch you with his camera. :D

Originally posted by Tweek
yes there is kayaking

Do you know where is the place to rent the kayak and by any chance, do u know the price of the rental for kayak?

erm, there is this booth near to the sea, you can't miss it cos you can see neon coloured kayaks around it. It is perhaps about 100m to the left (if you are facing the sea) of the MacDonalds area. Sorry I don't know the rates, have not rented before.

Beside roller blading, cycling, swimming and suntanning.. are there any other things to play?

running

so obvious how come u can miss out

Originally posted by roy2978
Do you know where is the place to rent the kayak and by any chance, do u know the price of the rental for kayak?

8 bucks for a single i think. around there.

there are several kayak rentals.

depends if u wanna stay in or out?

U could come up with party games....;)

The last time i played party games at my chalet ....it ended up into playing games copied from TV progs....eg: 100secs no NG....

Fun esp. if u have access to a videocam .....:bsmilie:

and dun forget, windsurfing too...

Status
Not open for further replies.