Earthquake Now!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sjourn

Aug 9, 2004
Punggol 21
Just felt tremors in Punggol....about 20secs :bigeyes:

Yah, my flat shook for about 40+ secs. Wind chime actually made noise... but decided this time to just stay put. If anything go wrong just hide under bed :sweat:

interesting moments of the new world
tremors felt, first thing to think of is not to pack bags and check outside and gather family but to chiong to Internet and report :bsmilie:

just kidding ;p

Nothing in Tampines

Reporting in Jurong !!

no signs of tremours.

this is glennyong for CStv.

back to you Sjourn in the studio...

sorry guys, actually it was me... had too much onions and garlic for dinner last night :embrass: :embrass:

Waffle said:
tremors felt, first thing to think of is not to pack bags and check outside and gather family but to chiong to Internet and report

just kidding ;p
Actually working and also on internet, so it shows that for some of us work+internet is more important than earthquake :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Wai said:
hmm...i was lying on my bed and cannot feel anything....

may be the bed absorbed the shock....

Your bed also Kwanon huh? Maybe got IS.... ;)

yawnZZzz .. just woke up
location bedok

nothing happened .. :bsmilie:

check with your upstairs neighbour ..may be making love so .... :):):)

Waffle said:
tremors felt, first thing to think of is not to pack bags and check outside and gather family but to chiong to Internet and report :bsmilie:

just kidding ;p

run....hmmm....dunnu where to run to....hide.....hmmm.....dunnu where to hide also.....all tall buildings here....run also no use if really something happen.....may be just pray lor. ;p

jesser said:
run....hmmm....dunnu where to run to....hide.....hmmm.....dunnu where to hide also.....all tall buildings here....run also no use if really something happen.....may be just pray lor.

Actually I'm on top floor, so methink theoretically if anything happens less concrete will fall and crush/trap me :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: So might as well not run lah...

obrag said:
Actually I'm on top floor, so methink theoretically if anything happens less concrete will fall and crush/trap me :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: So might as well not run lah...
got parachute boh? :sweat:

just checking if all CSers were ok...gave my goldfishes a fright, must be like a mini tsunami for them.. :bsmilie:

Sjourn said:
just checking if all CSers were ok...gave my goldfishes a fright, must be like a mini tsunami for them.. :bsmilie:
well, if they're stunned to death, at least you got sushi for lunch :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.