Earthquake in Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kim Dong Moon

May 3, 2004
Great World City, Singapore
Hm....today earthquake in Japan, em on the way osaka - tokyo..... no casualities, but some train lines have to be delayed. Already 10 days in japan, really miss singapore liao hehehe ;)

How about singapore ? Feel any tremors ?

nope, nothing happened here in singapore.
Are u a singaporean? :)

Kim Dong Moon said:
Hm....today earthquake in Japan, em on the way osaka - tokyo..... no casualities, but some train lines have to be delayed. Already 10 days in japan, really miss singapore liao hehehe ;)

How about singapore ? Feel any tremors ?
how was yr Japan Open? were u there? :think:
btw, tremours reported in some part in spore.

Earthquake again in Sumatra, after the Sunday one, this is the fourth one.....Japan earthquake is related to the Indonesian one as they lie on the same fault line.....

HS

hongsien said:
Earthquake again in Sumatra, after the Sunday one, this is the fourth one.....Japan earthquake is related to the Indonesian one as they lie on the same fault line.....

HS

NO... they don't! :nono: :nono: How can they be??? One's on the Pacific Coast, and the other on the Indian Ocean coast

mervlam said:
NO... they don't! :nono: :nono: How can they be??? One's on the Pacific Coast, and the other on the Indian Ocean coast

Plates maybe.....one at the other end.......

globe-plates.GIF

rgds,
sulhan

scud said:
how was yr Japan Open? were u there? :think:
btw, tremours reported in some part in spore.

Ya lor, so wasted i missed my Japan open at Yoyogi gymnasium Tokyo... because only on sunday we get back from Hakodate sapporo, so no chance to see ..... ai yah .....

Btw japan trip is fantastic...learn and see a lot things.........

Luckily already check my hometown is safe from any earthquake damage .... thanks God.

Status
Not open for further replies.