Earth Hour @Hong Kah North - 31st March 2012

Cantoh

Nov 26, 2011
Hi everyone, there's an Earth Hour event organised by the Hong Kah North Community Club Youth Club. It will be a colourful night of activities and events as we unite and do our bit as part of the global movement to conserve and protect our Mother Earth. Media Centre - videos | Earth Hour[video]http://www.earthhour.org/media-centre/videos#!prettyPhoto/1/[/video]

Date: 31 March 2012
Time: 7.30 to 10pm
Venue: Hardcourt beside the CC.

We are looking for volunteer photographers to cover the event. Any of you keen to come? Free dinner & event ticket (goodie bag includes popcorn/candy floss, ice cream & lucky draw) will be provided. Message/Like us at Hong Kah North Photography Interest Group - Non-Profit Organization - Singapore | Facebook for more details. Hope to see you there!
Brunei_resize.jpg

Thanks! Han Boon
for Hong Kah North Photography Interest Group

Hi there,
where is Hong Kah North community club located at?

Is everyone welcome to join?

I am interested... Whom do i need to contact for the event.

interested. who to msg?

Hi there,tomorrow is 31th march and who is heading to 30 Bukit Batok Street 31 Singapore 659440 Earth Hour @Hong Kah North.

Hi there,tomorrow is 31th march and who is heading to 30 Bukit Batok Street 31 Singapore 659440 Earth Hour @Hong Kah North.

No problem for me, dont mind being a volunteer photographer for a good cause. Just that i will be pissed if its actually a gala affair with their own paid photographer and that they could actually afford the "volunteer" photographers. Ah well, tmw see how.

Same here.I think they've their own photogrpaher for tomorrow.Dont know want to go there or not.

Same here.I think they've their own photogrpaher for tomorrow.Dont know want to go there or not.

well announcing it like this gives higher chance more pros would be there and take good quality photos. If they like what they see then comes the obligatory "can i have full res of the photo for own use" in which case can mean use for anything. They will say will send a copy of magazine and etc plus accreditation but in the end forgotten one.

I wasnt always a cynic but being in the photography business, this happens quite frequently.

well i could use more stock photos for my own library. doesnt hurt to have too much of them since can use for future.

Last edited: