Earrings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poledra

Sep 7, 2002
Near the Clouds
Visit site
I keep losing parts of my earrings, no matter how many ?#$@$ pairs I buy, I still keep losing them.

They are the type of non-dangly earrings which I can wear to school, to bed and everywhere else.

Just recently, I lost one of a pair of very old lime green earrings. :angry: Had them since Sec 1...

I'm sick and tired of losing earrings. Anyone knows where to buy those earrings with the screw-on back? At a reasonable price, that is.

I got mine from Isabella. Those gold studded kind. Then I upgraded to diamonds - depending on the size - can start as little as $90 a pair from Goldheart. If you want to get from Goldheart - I got 20% discount.

$90!!!!??!!!

But one pair of my earrings only cost about $4, max.
You're asking me to fork $90?

I'm not working, mind..

But.. But.... :(

Originally posted by Poledra
$90!!!!??!!!

But one pair of my earrings only cost about $4, max.
You're asking me to fork $90?

I'm not working, mind..

But.. But.... :(

what kind of earrings cost $4? It could be the stud is not secure.

ok mine not cheap lah plus got 3 different pairs of different sizes :p Have had all of mine on for the past 4 years & only removed once to wear something different. Other than that, they've stayed on :)

how about keeping those earrings on the eyebrows? they'll stay on there for sure, you can even check on them each time you see a mirror :D

Originally posted by sehsuan
how about keeping those earrings on the eyebrows? they'll stay on there for sure, you can even check on them each time you see a mirror :D

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuuuu

ouch

:faint:

Originally posted by lavenderlilz
what kind of earrings cost $4? It could be the stud is not secure.
The earrings that I usually wear are $4 or less..
I wear silver, not gold. Too way out of my student shoe string budget.

eyebrow rings?
Errm.. a bit on the huge side.....
Pass.
I was thinking of tummy rings, tho. ;)

Originally posted by isomers007
used to buy those plastic earrings with screw-on back @ this shop in tampines...i tink it's aries or something like dat. cheap too.

Okay. What do they look like?

oops! i was thinking along the lines of ear-studs. but can la, poledra. get ear-rings with the rings that nice and big that it can "frame" up your eyes lor. can change them somemore to match outfit :D

oops! i was thinking along the lines of ear-studs. but can la, poledra. get ear-rings with the rings that nice and big that it can "frame" up your eyes lor. can change them somemore to match outfit :D

I don't need anything more to frame my round face further.. :confused:

Yes, I am looking for ear studs.

later i suggest too much, Poledra becomes a draw for photographers because of excessive ear-rings and ear-studs all over the face :bsmilie:

btw, i can try to ask for nut and bolt sets from the nearest hardware/bicycle shop for you... :D

later i suggest too much, Poledra becomes a draw for photographers because of excessive ear-rings and ear-studs all over the face :bsmilie:

btw, i can try to ask for nut and bolt sets from the nearest hardware/bicycle shop for you... :D

Wah seh. Stop teasing leh.

Isabella (Jurong Point) has some cheaper screw-on earrings. Last time I was there, they got a few sub $20-30 earrings. Nothing fancy though.

AND... before the rest of you get the wrong idea, I don't wear these things. AND... I am not female. Lav can witness one. :D

Originally posted by VincentLin

Isabella (Jurong Point) has some cheaper screw-on earrings. Last time I was there, they got a few sub $20-30 earrings. Nothing fancy though.

AND... before the rest of you get the wrong idea, I don't wear these things. AND... I am not female. Lav can witness one. :D

Finally.. Some sense..
Now to dig some time out to go get them... :)

Originally posted by VincentLin

Yeah $20-30 is ok. Afterall if u lose 6 pairs of $4 earrings (=$24) - u might as well get the one from Isabella. I used to be able to wear those but can't as I am NOW allergic (wef 4 years back) & can only take 100% gold earrings - gold plated is not enuf.

For budget wise, I would recommend to use just bolt and nut. You would never regret losing one or more.:bsmilie:

Cheers.:cool:

Lav, at least you got the budget to indulge in the diamond earrings..

as for me, I dun wear them...cos i don't have pierced ears...:D
hmm.. prefer finger rings...

;)

argent2

Originally posted by argent2
Lav, at least you got the budget to indulge in the diamond earrings..

as for me, I dun wear them...cos i don't have pierced ears...:D
hmm.. prefer finger rings...

;)

argent2

argent2

Its a matter of priorities. I spend on diamond earrings cannot buy ex lens liao :D

Is there an award for Most Irreverent Thread or Silliest Thread?

Cannot believe i just read through this, and also the 182 views this thread has. Piang.

No offence ladies. i just find it amusing. Lilz, do you have to wear 100% rings and necklaces too? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.