Earphone and headphone advice needed ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't you head down to Jaben at Adelphi and let the boss Wilson recommend you some earphones according to your preference. Not too sure about wireless headphone, but for earphone you can try these: Superfi3, UM1, Mylarone X3i or XBi, Beyer DTX50 etc etc... and many more. The best earphone largely depends on your ears, so go audition them.

Why don't you head down to Jaben at Adelphi and let the boss Wilson recommend you some earphones according to your preference. Not too sure about wireless headphone, but for earphone you can try these: Superfi3, UM1, Mylarone X3i or XBi, Beyer DTX50 etc etc... and many more. The best earphone largely depends on your ears, so go audition them.

SF3. i will say forgo the rest. mylar has too many problems. xb still alright. but it still depends what you like and want. it's a poisonous place.

you're officially warned ;p

SF3. i will say forgo the rest. mylar has too many problems. xb still alright. but it still depends what you like and want. it's a poisonous place.

you're officially warned ;p

I used to have UM2s, and if the UM1s sound anything like it, I'd take it over the SF3. Meh, personal preference for Westone's sound signature.

I have the Super.fi 3 by the way. Well okay I don't, my brother does and I use it on occasion. My UM2s were sold to some guy in Chicago and I can't wait to buy it back =\

I used to have UM2s, and if the UM1s sound anything like it, I'd take it over the SF3. Meh, personal preference for Westone's sound signature.

I have the Super.fi 3 by the way. Well okay I don't, my brother does and I use it on occasion. My UM2s were sold to some guy in Chicago and I can't wait to buy it back =\

if i'm not wrong, um1 and um2 sounds pretty different. yups. i would get the sf5 =p but i'm more of a headphone guy. akg 701 and 271 currently. =D

Keep them coming! Maybe paying Jabens a visit tomorrow ... :sweat:
wat time u going? i may wanna go too. my super5 eb stuck there very long liao. dunno if repair finish liao anots.

Probably after lunch ... wanna meet?

can go earlier or not? i got shoot at 1230pm leh....thinking of getting a MS-1 myself...allessandro...Grado built.;)

I have a pair of UM1s. Their sound signature is very neutral, and very natural sounding. Not too much treble or bass. I use my UM1s for stage monitoring, and for personal music on my iPod.

Thinking of upgrading to a pair of custom mould IEMs though..

Fresh stock of Shure SE530 just arrived in Jaben...;p
Hoping to own one someday soon after listening to it the other day. I am completely hooked..

Probably after lunch ... wanna meet?
haiz paiseh paiseh i want able to make it... my shoot JUST ended. =.="
didnt even have time to set foot in town.

i think at the rate i'm going, my earphones are gonna stay there forever le..

Status
Not open for further replies.