Early start in photography

Status
Not open for further replies.

roygoh

Jan 18, 2002
Northwest
Visit site
OK, first I make sure the film is loaded....
Keven_4387.jpg

Then I tell the model to relax.....
Keven_4388.jpg

When I see the right expression, I snap!
Keven_4390.jpg

Thanks for viewing!

Roy

You must tell your son the shutter is on the other side!
:D
so adorable, thanks for sharing.

he's so big now! and he can use a camera! :eek: time flies...

StreetShooter said:
And in a couple more years...

"Watch the background!"
"Get that tree out of the frame!"
"Use the rule of thirds!"

Oh...I can't wait!! ;)

come! everyone now.... say....

AAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW...... SOOOOOooooOOOOOO CUTE!!!!! :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

roygoh said:
Thanks! Time to promote his "portfolio"...please visit the following album for a collection of my favouite photos of Keven since his birth.

http://roygoh.clubsnap.org/gallery/album61

we almost see how he grew up he hehee from small baby to become a toddler
hope we still around when he become a good photographer ...right old man (refering to me :cry: )

...and probably very soon will see your son snapping his girlfriend photos and post here for all these uncle's comments. :D

laugh said:
You must tell your son the shutter is on the other side!
:D
so adorable, thanks for sharing.

not his fault. he's left-handed and nikon put the shutter release on the wrong side ;p

great....hahah....tt's the cool part about photography....documentation of the lives of your loved ones..

really enjoyed ur kids photos. :thumbsup:
i noticed that the birthday photo, he is taking a tripod... was it you gave him as a bdae present, and u can use it in the future? ;p

y0ngcheng said:
really enjoyed ur kids photos. :thumbsup:
i noticed that the birthday photo, he is taking a tripod... was it you gave him as a bdae present, and u can use it in the future? ;p

Thanks! When I was taking the bday photos he got interested in equipment and giving him the tripod to play with was the only way he would stay still on the table for me to shoot. ;)

Well I guess he consider his bday present to be the FM10. He already learned how to crank the film advance lever with his thumb and release the shutter with his index finger. He even knows how to aim the camera at the subject before releasing the shutter. Time to load some film and let him shoot for real! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.