Eager Amateur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fizzster

Jan 17, 2010
Central Singapore
Hello everyone...
I am a beginner, very amateurish and I am already addicted to shooting with my canon 500D. So anyone with the same camera as me, or same brand, we can share notes ya.

Also, I would love to hear advices and opinions from anyone here. Very eager to learn and learn!

Fizzster

Sgvp1

Jan 2, 2010
Hi welcome

I am as new as you and owning the same model as you.

Oct 31, 2009
hi cs..
same camera as u
same newbie as u
:)
enjoy ur shooting too

dingaroo

Dec 6, 2009
Singapore | East
Hi Fizzster,

Welcome on board to Club Canon ... I mean Clubsnap.

LOL! I'm a lightsider too!

PS: Since the Pentaxians have their own outings, wonder if Canonians would like one too.

ZerocoolAstra

Mar 13, 2008
rainy Singapore
Hi Fizzster,

Welcome on board to Club Canon ... I mean Clubsnap.

LOL! I'm a lightsider too!

PS: Since the Pentaxians have their own outings, wonder if Canonians would like one too.
well, I think outings shouldn't be restricted to brands of cameras, coz that breeds a culture of "brand consciousness"... After all, if I have a Nikon and you have a Canon, our common interest is still photography, am I right?

Of course it's always fun to take a 'dig' at the other brand during outings, especially when one belongs to the majority group... ;)

ZerocoolAstra

Mar 13, 2008
rainy Singapore
Hello everyone...
I am a beginner, very amateurish and I am already addicted to shooting with my canon 500D. So anyone with the same camera as me, or same brand, we can share notes ya.

Also, I would love to hear advices and opinions from anyone here. Very eager to learn and learn!

Fizzster
Welcome to Clubsnap!

An "amateur" is defined as someone who doesn't earn any income from a particular activity (sport, photography, etc). It has no bearing on how good one is at that activity. If someone has been in photography for 20 years, but only as a hobby, he/she is still considered an amateur.

haerjamhari

Deregistered
Jan 15, 2010
hello!

im new here too. Same model on 500D!

The more the merrier! :)

yc2005

May 14, 2009
Hi welcome!

For outings and gatherings, you may look into the specific subforums and join the outings. Enjoy~

banana0ne

Oct 29, 2008
jurong west
we can organize our own newbie partie outing... BTW me also newbie, just got my k-x few weeks ago. ;)

Dream Merchant

Staff member
Jan 11, 2007
Welcome to CS!

If you're truly eager to learn, get yourself grounded in the fundamentals of photography first instead of blasting away blindly.

And read your camera manual till you're thoroughly familiar with your camera's functions and controls.

Feb 6, 2006
Dun be too obsessed w/ the camera model & only mixed within the group..
Mixed around & you will see u learn a lot faster..

heshanj

Aug 18, 2009
Ho Chi Minh City
pixelogist.me
hi, welcome :) im also new, with a 500D :D good luck shooting... read up on this forum often, i learned a lot, and am still learning lots, by browsing all these threads daily :) and of course by shooting quite a lot on top of that :D cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom