• XENNEC Camera Bags GIVE AWAY - SHARE & TAG your Friend to WIN one XENNEC Stylish bags. Visit this thread thread for more information.

E330 Group Buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FooFighter

Jan 16, 2006
Singapore
Hi there,

This is my first post in the forum :vhappy:

I'm quite keen on the camera and I'm wondering if its better to wait for the PC show coming soon or if there's a mass order for E330 here in this forum?

Any advice is appreciated.

ykkok

Feb 24, 2004
While feedback is important but I think, having some hands-on yourself is the best.

shchow

Dec 13, 2005
Singapore CLEMENTI
spaces.msn.com
FooFighter said:
Hi there,

I'm quite keen on the camera and I'm wondering if its better to wait for the PC show coming soon or if there's a mass order for E330 here in this forum?

welcome, FooFighter,

yk is right, getting the hands-on is important. anyway, if you are interested in the samples of pictures by E-330, you can find some here...

E-330 Sample Images
E-330 Outdoor Shooting #1
Model shooting with E-330
Comparison of noice at ISO1600 between E-1, E-300 and E-330
A comparison between E-330 and E-500

FooFighter

Jan 16, 2006
Singapore
Thanks for the compliments about my avatar.

I have been looking at previews, sample pics at mytikas etc etc since news of the E330 came out.

The reason why I'm quite keen on this camera is that I'm looking to replace my Canon Ixus330 (what a coincidence!!!) which I bring for my dive trips.

Another coincidence (come to think about it) is that my first experience with a digital camera was using my bro's Olympus 3030 many years back. When I had the $ to get my own digicam, I went for the Ixus.

Now I'm ready to come home :blah:

Jan 16, 2006
Singapore
Anyone thinking of getting the E330?

Is it better to consolidate and get a better deal?

Who's interested?

deepblue

Nov 21, 2004
FooFighter said:
Hi there,

There wont be any camera manufacturer accept Panasonic & Sony in the PC Show. I think you can check with Cathay to see if they can extend the IT show offer to you, its pretty attactive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom