E300 has guts to do this.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

marlboro_guy

Mar 17, 2005
Any of you wan to try this out..... :bigeyes:

E111-22shotofE300with150mmf2_B28769.jpg

btw this waz shot using 11-22 on E300...

rest of e pics from this oly freak on http://homepage.mac.com/lsippu/PhotoAlbum43.html

:bigeyes: it will take about 1-2K just for the travel to snowy region....dont think i have guts ($) to do it! :bsmilie: anyway, what is the fuss about a little snow? :think:

:bigeyes: do i get to keep the 150mm if i try it? ;p

anyway her shots are pretty amazing stuff!

NMSS_2 said:
:bigeyes: it will take about 1-2K just for the travel to snowy region....dont think i have guts ($) to do it! :bsmilie: anyway, what is the fuss about a little snow? :think:

no fuss.... just tryin to show off a bit....:lovegrin:

ndroo said:
Could be salt :p

oh yeah....try to put same amount of salt on ur equipment n lets c wat hppns .. ;p

marlboro_guy said:
oh yeah....try to put same amount of salt on ur equipment n lets c wat hppns .. ;p

that's a nightmare! a bit of water u can dry out.. but SALT:bigeyes: would be suicide! Sugar :think: mehbe... ;p

marlboro_guy said:
no fuss.... just tryin to show off a bit....:lovegrin:

ok! give me a moment to put my e-300 into a fishtank for ten minutes. i will then take a photo for keepsake! :sticktong Oops! almost forgotten, the fishtank hasnt been used for quite a while! Hehe!

NMSS_2 said:
ok! give me a moment to put my e-300 into a fishtank for ten minutes. i will then take a photo for keepsake! :sticktong Oops! almost forgotten, the fishtank hasnt been used for quite a while! Hehe!

come come. I help u document this Event ;p;p

hmmm.... maybe the E-300 is actually weather-proof like the E-1? best kept secret of all time! :D

tao said:
hmmm.... maybe the E-300 is actually weather-proof like the E-1? best kept secret of all time! :D

Hmmm! if i am not wrong it was advertised as weather-proof...n that tv ad attracted me to e300...

I'd be more impressed, if its buried and digged up centuries later and found to be still working.

chainsmoker said:
I'd be more impressed, if its buried and digged up centuries later and found to be still working.

will that serve any practical purpose for users? :dunno: :dunno:

wow that means the camera can store in your freezer, instead of dry box :think: :bsmilie:

Some months back whilst overseas I took my E300 into a walk in Cold room to take some pics for work. Temp was minus 30Deg C and the cam had no problems.

Only problem was all the condensation on the lens after coming out but the cam again still worked very well. Sent in the cam to the service dept for a checkup and they gave it a clean bill of health.

Honestly I think the E300 is weather proofed cause I had gotten it pretty wet in the rain a couple of times in the past before that incident above.

Forgot to mention that I;ve also gaffer taped my camera

NMSS_2 said:

Goto snowcity la... cheap n still in singapore ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.