E20 & NIMH Batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael68

Jan 23, 2003
Singapore
Visit site
Hi Everyone,

Just wondering if any users out there had experienced this before....fully charged NIMH batteries, loads in fresh ones, after 2 or 3 shots, low battery indicator blinks, camera shuts down.

Takes out batteries, reload them in battery compartment, and it works again.

Should I suspect the camera's faulty circuitry, battery compartment unable to make good contact, or other factors? I have refrained from sending it for servicing so far as this may mean the camera being disassembled in order to find the problem. But if it is the circuitry problem, then I may have no choice but to do so.

Thanks in advance for your inputs!

Regards,
Michael

Hi,

Shouldn't be the case. I used NIMH batteries before I got my Lithium Polymers. No such problems...bring it into Olympus for a check.

Tel: 63397686 (near Peninsula Plaza).

:)

Hi,

Thanks for your input. Will send it for a check (with much hesitation) but I hope they would not disassemble the entire camera to find the fault.....

By the way, any good tips to get sharp pics at night? Focusing sometimes seems to be off, and many others have advise to switch to manual focusing....any problems for you so far?

Thanks.

Regards,
Michael

Regarding your batt contact problem... better send your babe to the hospital for a body check-up...

For sharper picture at night, use tripod and NR. Of course, manual focus is always adviseable during night shot as the human eyes are still the best optical on the planet called, EARTH...

Originally posted by Michael68
Hi,

Thanks for your input. Will send it for a check (with much hesitation) but I hope they would not disassemble the entire camera to find the fault.....

By the way, any good tips to get sharp pics at night? Focusing sometimes seems to be off, and many others have advise to switch to manual focusing....any problems for you so far?

Thanks.

Regards,
Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.