e-quote for C-730

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimtong

May 8, 2002
Singapore
jimmyto.ng
Got an e-quote from CP for Oly C-730UZ.

3) Olympus C-730UZ @ S$815.00 ( not available yet )

The price looks attractive but wonder how true it is since it is not available yet.

;p

if it's really that cheap then i can regret buying my C-4000z liaoz.... 1MP for 10x Zoom.... quite a deal... and the pop up flash.... fun :D

since the cam is not available yet, they can put any price they want. anyway the equote only last one week.:(

Originally posted by jimtong
since the cam is not available yet, they can put any price they want. anyway the equote only last one week.:(

haha ... yah lor... then can anyhow... maybe the camera also not coming within this week the quote also no use one :bsmilie:

Hi!

Does anyone know the price for C50Z???

And where can I get it cheap?

Thanks alot.

Cheers,

But why do you guys doubt the pricing neh? $815 is a tad higher than the c720's price already?

Originally posted by jimtong
Got an e-quote from CP for Oly C-730UZ.

3) Olympus C-730UZ @ S$815.00 ( not available yet )

The price looks attractive but wonder how true it is since it is not available yet.

;p

But to Olympus it's the same range mah...still 3mp with long zoom, albeit with improved features.

Hey guys... C-730 is out today!!! I got it from CP at $815 ex gst!!!

It is basically

C-700UZ + C-4000 = C-730UZ

hi guys... i wonder whether if you using any tripod.. can recommend any good brand for my C720UZ... th price pls. thks in advance.

Originally posted by Vander
hi guys... i wonder whether if you using any tripod.. can recommend any good brand for my C720UZ... th price pls. thks in advance.
Slik U6600/8000/9000 are good for a budget of <$70. Other people here might recommend a Manfrotto for at least twice that price.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.