E-P1 - how to do burst mode

leeks

Sep 18, 2009
North East
can anyone advise if i can do burst mode (3 shots in a single click of button) in e-p1?

i know there is a single shot which is one rectangle and three rectangles which is supposed to do burst mode (right?), but i have to continueously press the button to execute it.

do i have to be in certain mode to do this? M or A or S?

beebeeice

Aug 14, 2010
Serangoon
can anyone advise if i can do burst mode (3 shots in a single click of button) in e-p1?

i know there is a single shot which is one rectangle and three rectangles which is supposed to do burst mode (right?), but i have to continueously press the button to execute it.

try reading the instruction manual. i think there is something about that in there

ZerocoolAstra

Mar 13, 2008
rainy Singapore

maybe you didn't hold down the shutter release button long enough?

Rashkae

Nov 28, 2005
It's normall called bracketing. Look in your manual.

ZerocoolAstra

Mar 13, 2008
rainy Singapore
i'm confused now... does TS want to ask about bracketing or continuous mode?

I assumed that by describing the 3 rectangles, he was referring to continuous mode.
But it's not quite 3 shots in one click... more like holding down the shutter release to trigger continuous firing.

clioboy

May 25, 2008
just hold down longer.. -_-"

Octarine

Staff member
Jan 3, 2008
Pasir Ris
Check with your manual, seems you are in bracketing mode. Check the images taken: do they look different, e.g. first one brighter, last one darker? Then you are in bracketing mode. But then: didn't your camera come with a manual? It's this little booklet in the box.

pchmj

Sep 8, 2005
You need to press and hold the shutter button. Once you lift off your finger, it stop.

Top Bottom