E l e n a

Status
Not open for further replies.

BennHar

Jul 9, 2009
First time joining Ivan's photoshoot. Really a knowledgeable organizer who really work hard to make sure the session go smoothly.
He choose the location, set-up reflectors, suggest pose, etc. Quite useful for a newbie like me.
Pls let me knw what do u think about these images. I'll add some more images later. C&C are really apreciated :)

1.)
IMG_3603.JPG

2.)
IMG_2792.jpg

3.)
IMG_2859-4.jpg

4.)
IMG_2890-3.jpg

5.)
IMG_2803.jpg

6.)
IMG_3587.jpg

7.)
IMG_3392.jpg

Very interesting PP for the top 5 shots...
Black & white #1 worth keeping ....

i digg this! wish i cld learn to take these shots...

Very interesting PP for the top 5 shots...
Black & white #1 worth keeping ....

Thanks Mulan, enjoy looking at ur pics too :)

i digg this! wish i cld learn to take these shots...

Actually, the model can pose really really well, make my job lot easier :)

her right hand got chopped off? :sweatsm:

mmm... i went for the tight crop here... wondering if the hand really bothering you? i can include that actually, but the cropping will be different...

Another images

8.)
IMG_3233-2.jpg

9.)
IMG_3250.jpg

Without reading the thread, I can already guess it is Ivan's model. Another great model, and of course....good shots you have here. The last 2 are my fav. :thumbsup:

Hi bro, care to elaborate the reason?
dont you feel that the 2 hands, and especially the right hand, appear to be too huge in the face's frame with that pose and your shooting angle and cropping?:think:

Without reading the thread, I can already guess it is Ivan's model. Another great model, and of course....good shots you have here. The last 2 are my fav. :thumbsup:

thanks bro. i agree that ivan's models are really good :)
glad that u like the last 2.. actually, it was shot in the dark corridor. however, ivan used his small LED light to lit the model's face.... really2 useful small piece of equipment!

dont you feel that the 2 hands, and especially the right hand, appear to be too huge in the face's frame with that pose and your shooting angle and cropping?:think:

i can see your point here... maybe i'll try wider crop next time.. thx for ur comment bro :)

boss...i simply love the treatment for pic 1-4. may i know what kind of treatment for the PP? in LR or PS? many many thanks bro..

thanks bro. i agree that ivan's models are really good :)
glad that u like the last 2.. actually, it was shot in the dark corridor. however, ivan used his small LED light to lit the model's face.... really2 useful small piece of equipment!

Now that you say it, lots of photogrs are going to the shops to buy LED lights. :bsmilie:

Understand u r going for contrast in ur pics
But do u notice ur model 's hair details are gone in most of ur pics :dunno:

boss...i simply love the treatment for pic 1-4. may i know what kind of treatment for the PP? in LR or PS? many many thanks bro..

thanks... i use PS in all my pics, dun have LR.. i did quite amount of dodging and burning, play with curve... as for the colour, i mainly use hue/saturation plus color balance adj layers..

Now that you say it, lots of photogrs are going to the shops to buy LED lights. :bsmilie:

haha.... sometimes, this piece of equipment can be a life saver :)

Status
Not open for further replies.