E-grips!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JediForce4ever

Aug 16, 2005
Singapore, CanonGraphers.org
Hey guys!!

Been using this product called e-grips for a while already, its basically something like a anti-slip mat, just that it adheres to your gear.
Stuck some onto my camera, and the feel of it is superb!Won't every worry about it slipping anymore!
Now I practically e-grip all my stuff....handphone, remote controls, and stuff...

Anyone else used this before too?:)

Check it out:
www.egrips.com

It's great!

Hey guys!!

Been using this product called e-grips for a while already, its basically something like a anti-slip mat, just that it adheres to your gear.
Stuck some onto my camera, and the feel of it is superb!Won't every worry about it slipping anymore!
Now I practically e-grip all my stuff....handphone, remote controls, and stuff...

Check it out:
www.egrips.com

Have to agree with you. I have one for my Treo and it has given me the best protection for my handphone by far. Material's awesome and doesn't leave any markings after taking off.

Jediforce: There are egrips for cameras and remotes too? Where can I get them?

Have to agree with you. I have one for my Treo and it has given me the best protection for my handphone by far. Material's awesome and doesn't leave any markings after taking off.

Jediforce: There are egrips for cameras and remotes too? Where can I get them?
Yeap.They come in sheets too....so you can cut them to fit!

great, jedi, finally someone like the egrips...

where did you get them from?

Hey guys!!

Check it out:
www.egrips.com

Got mine from autobacs.

Awesome! Def need to check out the sheets. The material rules!

I'd recommend these to go along the cameras with a more plasticky feel to them...like the 400D and the 350D....really adds the feel of real rubber to the body =)

yeah those cam bodies are wayy to plasticky...egrips help a lot

Any pics to share how you guys stick it to your cams?

Ha... ok. But you use the egrip to prevent cam from slipping from your hand or from slipping from the surface?

for mobile phones is to prevent them from slipping out of surfaces like car dashboards and car seats or tables, but for cameras it gives the user extremely good grip when taking photos, when the going gets tough, sometimes we perspire and lose grip, the surfaces of the egrips greatly enhances your egrip so you take better pictures as a result or less handshakes.

some pics can be found at http://fia.com.sg/uses.htm
Ha... ok. But you use the egrip to prevent cam from slipping from your hand or from slipping from the surface?

Hmz... camera grip is suppose to be designed to allow users to hold them firm and sturdy. At least my Nikon seems to give me a good grip.

Does it really help? It seems like its for anti slippary purpose...

Yeah the material's def amazing and one of a kind. The anti-slip function is great, to top that off, yes, it does make a difference when you're looking for a good grip! Not only that, I never have to worry about leaving unsightly scratches on my Treo again wooohooooo!!

I'm gonna get me some for my camera this weekend!

yeah, nikons are tackier than entry level canons, but until you have these on u won't have a great grip. as littletiger put it, it actually protects the surfaces from scratches and won't fall of the table that easily when your child knocks it over accidentally.

:)

try it out!

Hmz... camera grip is suppose to be designed to allow users to hold them firm and sturdy. At least my Nikon seems to give me a good grip.

Does it really help? It seems like its for anti slippary purpose...

Status
Not open for further replies.