E-grips!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MO closed, great work guys!

For those who placed orders, please check back to the MO thread for updates. ;)

Hi JediForce4ever:) I've PM you on the collection of MO-Egrips but you've not reply since then:confused: . Pls let me know the alternative arrangment for collection ok;)

Thanks a million:cool:

yeah good idea to keep these things personal. this is the egrips thread.

great stuff at http://www.fia.com.sg

have a good tuesday everyone!

Finally i can "re-skin" my cam... Used it too hard, so now the black rubber on the body wearing off...:bsmilie:

nice. we should have a clubsnap egrip to spread the word.
are the moderators around? we can have clubsnap nikon or canon or any other brand to co-brand with too!
haha

Are you the Leonard I met a while ago? If yes, thanks a lot.

The egrip is cool (though the back of my phone now looks ugly :bsmilie: ) and works great. Used the balance for my compact cam too ... :thumbsup:

Are you the Leonard I met a while ago? If yes, thanks a lot.

The egrip is cool (though the back of my phone now looks ugly :bsmilie: ) and works great. Used the balance for my compact cam too ... :thumbsup:

if you find them ugly then get the clear ones, they're like transparent. only have em in the standard single pc of 1" x 2" tho.

find them at autobacs or SLS.

or the colorful designs are at goldlink at e-life suntec and republic plaza

if you find them ugly then get the clear ones, they're like transparent. only have em in the standard single pc of 1" x 2" tho.

find them at autobacs or SLS.

or the colorful designs are at goldlink at e-life suntec and republic plaza

:bsmilie: It's ok la, ugly still can use. No problem at all.

hahahah, very ugly meh? post some pics?

hi all who have bought egrips for their cams and phones, any feedback after using them for the past few months?

www.fia.com.sg

go drop your name there for some freebies.

hello...moderators you there?

Status
Not open for further replies.