E-500 pictures in Malta

Status
Not open for further replies.

shchow

Dec 13, 2005
Singapore CLEMENTI
spaces.msn.com
Today weather is great. Managed to take some pictures.

#1 Frencesco, a new friend of mine. He is a very happy and contended man, a restaurant owner.
M1182883.jpg

#2 a breath taking view of the cliff near the restaurant of Frencesco.
M1183002.jpg

#3 A fisher man who is very happy with the weather and his catch of the day.
M1183070.jpg

Made a mistake here. Not all pictures taken with E-500 + 11~22mm... ;p, so, i've updated this post with more details:
[#1] is taken with
Lens: ZD 15-54mm
Focal Length: 42mm (eqv. 84mm)
ISO: 100
F-stop: F4
Shutter: 1/800

[#2] is taken with
Lens: ZD 11~22mm
Focal Length: 11mm (eqv. 22mm)
F-stop: F13
Shutter: 1/160

[#3] is take with
Lens: ZD 11~22mm
Focal Length: 11mm (eqv. 22mm)
F-stop: F4
Shutter: 1/800

~ SH ~

Good shots, very sharp. :thumbsup:

beautiful bro!! :thumbsup: make me want to go there also.... DDDRRROOOOLLLL...~!

looks like the E500 has pretty good DR. ;)

KEEP THEM COMING!! :lovegrin:

Beautiful shots... In use, I have come to realise that other than landscapes and architecture, the 11-22mm is also excellent for 'larger than life' portraiture and even closeups.

Nice shots. :thumbsup: Simply breathtaking..... Thanks for sharing.

thanks guys for all your supports.... i'll continue learning and improving my photos, and continue to take more good photos...

I'm still learning on how to make a picture with good composition... although i kept running through my minds on the "rule of 1/3".... but, very often, can't capture the feeling that i want to...

and infact, the two nice portraits (francesco and the fisherman) are actually spontaneous shots.... and that turns out nicer than I expect. :) May be, the secret of great photography is to keep trying, don't think too much... :bsmilie:

anyway, enjoy, and will keep posting more pictures... and your critiques are most welcome.

shchow said:
anyway, enjoy, and will keep posting more pictures... and your critiques are most welcome.

With lots of practice, it will be second nature. BTW, you got 2 of the best lenses around. Small and portable.

I agree. 2 of the best lenses around. Nice shots. I like number 1 and 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.