Yeepee ! finally in Singapore:D

grrrrrrrrr.......:angry:

MIA said:
As abv, retailing at RCP : $1799

14-45mm & 40-150mm lens !!
Yeepee ! finally in Singapore:D

Good news :)

But is it cheaper as a dual kits.

In my case, I bought the original (single lens kit with the promo items) and I added a 40-150mm...price wise worked out to be around the same as the above quoted.

Does the dual kits comes with the promo gifts?

harmony said:
Good news :)

But is it cheaper as a dual kits.

In my case, I bought the original (single lens kit with the promo items) and I added a 40-150mm...price wise worked out to be around the same as the above quoted.

Does the dual kits comes with the promo gifts?

A.....i think 1gb bah...not beli sure

hmmz.. think maybe there will be an influx of 40-150mm sales again. If thats the case.

The 40-150mm is a good quality lens and is very under-rated.

Why sell it at those silly prices when one can keep it?

I have found that it makes for a very lightweight walk-around telezoom lens and even portraiture looks great. Will keep it even if I get the 50-200mm F2.8.

tao said:
The 40-150mm is a good quality lens and is very under-rated.

Why sell it at those silly prices when one can keep it?

I have found that it makes for a very lightweight walk-around telezoom lens and even portraiture looks great. Will keep it even if I get the 50-200mm F2.8.

makes sense, tao. that's why i'm not in a hurry to sell. If i were to sell, it will be my price ;)
I will just make do with what i have for now...

Actually, i am also keeping a lookout for the 40-150mm, but i am not in a hurry to get it at the moment, as i am waiting for the 18-180mm, wanted to compare the 2 first before making my decision on which to get. Hopefully, both are good walk-around lense, but 40-150mm is abit restrictive on the wide side, making the 18-180mm more desirable. That being said, it is assuming that the image quality of the 18-180mm is similar to the 40-150mm. Keeping my fingers crossed here.

I got my E500 with the 14-45 kit lens at $1360 together with the promo items like the 1GB card, dry cabinet, camera bag and some workshop. The 40-150 is selling at $430. So it comes out to be about the same.

Wondering if the dual kit lens come with the promo items.

Why sell? :dunno: Have a new photography hobby la! Collect all Zuiko lenses like collecting stamps!!! :bsmilie:

major_tom said:
makes sense, tao. that's why i'm not in a hurry to sell. If i were to sell, it will be my price ;)
I will just make do with what i have for now...

Collect only good stamps... :bsmilie:

raymond10 said:
I got my E500 with the 14-45 kit lens at $1360 together with the promo items like the 1GB card, dry cabinet, camera bag and some workshop. The 40-150 is selling at $430. So it comes out to be about the same.

Wondering if the dual kit lens come with the promo items.

It comes out to be about the same if you compare to the RCP of $1799.

The dual kit lens will be more value-for-$$ when you get it from the recommended shops like AP which will be much lesser than RCP. Perhaps at $1.6k?

Bean said:
It comes out to be about the same if you compare to the RCP of $1799.

The dual kit lens will be more value-for-$$ when you get it from the recommended shops like AP which will be much lesser than RCP. Perhaps at $1.6k?

Just bought from CP. The dual lens kit costs $1589 inclusive of GST.

thats very cheap.. considering that i got 1398/= for the single lense kit.
Do you get any freebies along with it? like the dry cab etc.?

can save ard $200 if freebies included with the dual lens set.

else no difference. the dec promo freebies worth abt $200 also.

uginz said:
can save ard $200 if freebies included with the dual lens set.

else no difference. the dec promo freebies worth abt $200 also.

Only Freebies I got are 1 GB Kingston CF card and Lowepro Bag.

Thats a damn good deal! I got my dual lens kit for 1650 sing in december. albeit its the 17.5 instead of 14.
:(
catsr03 said:

catsr03 said:

You should have the dry cabinet also and Adobe Elements 2.0.

Not that the Adobe Elements is worth anything, but i believe you should get the dry cabinet, else it isnt really a bargain. The cabinet alone sells for about $100 or so in the BNS section already.

Nevertheless, you have a good system for you. covering the range of 14 - 150mm. Picture quality is above average.. SHOOT MORE! You might want to consider adding a flash to your setup ^_^ hehe..

Status
Not open for further replies.