E-500 at comex

Status
Not open for further replies.

your18

Aug 10, 2006
@serangoon
Hi all, my 1st post here..hope i did not post in the wrong section.

Saw under the sticky 'Oly Euip Price List' for E-500 price was 1399 from MS, inc 14-45mm and 40-150mm.
Does it mean oly in the comex is offering value for money as the price is the same, 1399, but inc the lens and the free gifts?

I/ve been thinking of whether to buy a prosumer such as pana fz50 priced at 1099 at comex or jump straight to dSLR (E-500) from a sony w1 digital compact camera.
Advise pls..thanks in advance...really want to push my photo taking to a higher lvl.

get the E-500 and don't look back.

looks like really a good deal...2x 2GB CF, i think the FL36 is going for a special price if u buy the E500.

yep! I got into DSLR straight after using compacts like G6 and I've never regretted.

Hi all,

I have just bought an E-500 at the Comex 2006 two days ago and have now joined the Oly community.

I'm bought new to DSLR (or SLR for that matter) and Olympus. Have been using consumer point and shoot camera since 2003, so this is a big step forward for me.

I am also quite new to club snap... so I really have no idea of some of the abbreivation... could someone enlighten me about places/ shops such as:

1) CP?

2) MS?

and when there is a camera on sale, why do I only see people saying "Upz! Upz!" what happened to $800/-?

Sorry... very blur here... any clarification will be helpful!

thanks!
Joel

Joelicious said:
Hi all,

I have just bought an E-500 at the Comex 2006 two days ago and have now joined the Oly community.

I'm bought new to DSLR (or SLR for that matter) and Olympus. Have been using consumer point and shoot camera since 2003, so this is a big step forward for me.

I am also quite new to club snap... so I really have no idea of some of the abbreivation... could someone enlighten me about places/ shops such as:

1) CP?

2) MS?

and when there is a camera on sale, why do I only see people saying "Upz! Upz!" what happened to $800/-?

Sorry... very blur here... any clarification will be helpful!

thanks!
Joel

CP is cathay photo at peninsula plaza
MS is ms colour located at amk

Joelicious said:

Joel, welcome to the oly group! :bsmilie:

the meaning of UPz! is to push the thread to the top of the page. Everytime you post a reply in a thread, the thread is brought up to the top of the page under the 'stickies' so that more people can see and increase the chance of selling the items. (since most people enter the first page and do not go to page 5 or 6 at the first entry)

can't tahan .... i read a lot of forum and article of camere .想了又想,朋友们給了很多意见...finally ... i choose E-500 ,and fl-36 .非常清楚olympus优点和弱点...但是还是选择olympus....爱上olympus, 无法自拔.

It is extremely heartwarming to see the Olympus community grow, I do hope that everyone adapts to the system and learn to work around the problems inherent with it.

P.S: This thing about high-ISO noise is just so overrated...

drakon09 said:
It is extremely heartwarming to see the Olympus community grow, I do hope that everyone adapts to the system and learn to work around the problems inherent with it.

P.S: This thing about high-ISO noise is just so overrated...

Yes, and I think beside that, Olympus or 4/3 system is just fine!

Status
Not open for further replies.