E-30 already on sale in ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelLee

May 19, 2003
JB, SG
for approximately S$ 2,730.19??

why not I sell to you for around SGD2,500 ?? Send money to me. When e30 is launched, I go to get one and then deliver to your door , and a sushi set.

mojims

Jun 19, 2008
Bukit Batok, SG
mojims.multiply.com
for approximately S$ 2,730.19??

why not I sell to you for around SGD2,500 ?? Send money to me. When e30 is launched, I go to get one and then deliver to your door , and a sushi set.
Hehe... of course it's only for those who die-die want it now lah... I'm still willing to wait... :p

MichaelLee

May 19, 2003
JB, SG
Hehe... of course it's only for those who die-die want it now lah... I'm still willing to wait... :p
buying from online store that does not mean u can get now (within 2 hours meet at city hall)
once u paid, he has the leisure to wait the camera to be launched and get one and ship to u. the delay, he can always explain because of the shipment agent and not his fault.
Anyway, We all know the price is below SGD2,000 for this cam. Based on list price from olympus US webstie.

mojims

Jun 19, 2008
Bukit Batok, SG
mojims.multiply.com
buying from online store that does not mean u can get now (within 2 hours meet at city hall)
once u paid, he has the leisure to wait the camera to be launched and get one and ship to u. the delay, he can always explain because of the shipment agent and not his fault.
Anyway, We all know the price is below SGD2,000 for this cam. Based on list price from olympus US webstie.
Huh... inclusive of the 14-54 II? I thought the expected price of the kit is S$2.5k?

Last edited:

MichaelLee

May 19, 2003
JB, SG
oh yeah. u are right.
the ebay item is e30 + 14-54 II ( i miss out the lens, tot it if for body only).

US list price is USD1,299 body only.

Nekochan21

Jan 2, 2006
Just back from Taiwan. The shop along Photography St are selling at approx $1800. Went to a camera fair (pretty small one) but managed to try out the E30. I can only say "i fall in love again". Pretty impressed with the ISO noise handling and the AF speed/accuracy is excellent probably due to the 14-54 version 2 lens. The guys told me this lens is with the SWD. Forgot to verify tough. Now waiting for some credible reviews to verify before i put my precious money into one. :heart:

Benares

Nov 23, 2007
SG, Clementi
Just back from Taiwan. The shop along Photography St are selling at approx $1800. Went to a camera fair (pretty small one) but managed to try out the E30. I can only say "i fall in love again". Pretty impressed with the ISO noise handling and the AF speed/accuracy is excellent probably due to the 14-54 version 2 lens. The guys told me this lens is with the SWD. Forgot to verify tough. Now waiting for some credible reviews to verify before i put my precious money into one. :heart:
Nope definitely NOT SWD-ed. The usual salesman speech trying to push things through...

Evilmerlin

Jul 26, 2002
Woodlands
Is the E30 equiped to use SWD in the first place? Or is that still the domain of the E-3?

Status
Not open for further replies.