E-1 with kit lens for abt S$1200

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caussway

Dec 8, 2003
Malaysia
Visit site
Can't believe this E-1 with kit lens abt S$1200 in New Zealand.
I emailed them, sad it's only for Local shoppers.
Checked at dpreview, seems legitimate.

Camera & Camera

Anybody planning to visit Auckland, I want to buy one ;p

Will we see this kind deal in Singapore any soon :eek:

Caussway said:
Can't believe this E-1 with kit lens abt S$1200 in New Zealand.
I emailed them, sad it's only for Local shoppers.
Checked at dpreview, seems legitimate.

Camera & Camera

Anybody planning to visit Auckland, I want to buy one ;p

Will we see this kind deal in Singapore any soon :eek:

Darn my collegue just returned from holiday in new zealand

Does Olympus give international warranty?

any body getting the kit want to get some cash back by exchanging the e-1 kit lens with e-300 kit lens?

like my e-300 14-45mm F3.5 + some topup with your e-1 14-54mm F2.8! :embrass:

NMSS_2 said:
any body getting the kit want to get some cash back by exchanging the e-1 kit lens with e-300 kit lens?

like my e-300 14-45mm F3.5 + some topup with your e-1 14-54mm F2.8! :embrass:

The Ad mentions the deal is for an E1 with a 14-45mmf3.5 kit lens not the 14-54mm F2.8 lens. Deals is very good only if you want an E1 body. ;)

Any idea their address and contact no??

Teo said:
Any idea their address and contact no??

Camera & Camera Ltd
162 Queen Street
Auckland City
P.O.Box 105-162
Auckland
New Zealand
Ph +64 9 3031-879
Fax +64 9 3031-878

Camera & Camera Ltd
46 Clyde Road
Browns Bay
North Shore City
P.O.Box 105-162
New Zealand
Ph +64 9 4797-440

Let us know if you have any contact over in auckland

huh ? the price is at special discount or something !? if i have the money, i'll want to buy it too !!

I dout we'll find such deals in Singapore, even if have... it'll be long gone ;p

leeter said:
huh ? the price is at special discount or something !? if i have the money, i'll want to buy it too !!

I dout we'll find such deals in Singapore, even if have... it'll be long gone ;p

I think oly is trying to promote its set in NZ. hmmmm is it a refurbrished set? have to find out

Thanks Bariq,
Got to see anyone going NZ??

Me worst, not much frenz to ask..... mostly students only, and no one going for holidays. Seems like it's brand new, not those Demo or refrushblished sets. Arrgh, why don't Olympus in Singapore do such things too !?

Normal buy, the kit len is 14-54mm F2.8 lens?

leeter said:
Me worst, not much frenz to ask..... mostly students only, and no one going for holidays. Seems like it's brand new, not those Demo or refrushblished sets. Arrgh, why don't Olympus in Singapore do such things too !?

Normal buy, the kit len is 14-54mm F2.8 lens?

around 800+

Somebody mentioned in dpreview that NZ's stock of E-1 is from Australia. Can anyone from Australia confirm thier local price.

Caussway said:
Somebody mentioned in dpreview that NZ's stock of E-1 is from Australia. Can anyone from Australia confirm thier local price.

Also someone who called camera-camera was mentioning that the sale gonna end by thursday. The shop already out of stock for the on offer E-1

At S$1200 .....I want to buy the E1 ........ ;p

I should really stop reading these types of posts. They just make me drool and make unreasonable purchases. ;)

cy_j said:
I should really stop reading these types of posts. They just make me drool and make unreasonable purchases. ;)

Every E-1 buy is a reasonable purchase, depending on how you look at it. :cheergal:

Status
Not open for further replies.