DZ 35-100mm samples

Status
Not open for further replies.

chii

Nov 30, 2004
SG
chiong.smugmug.com
hi low,

just like to share some photos shot with the 35~100mm lens @ Commex.

all photos are @ iso800 without flash, S-1/200, F-2.0

I would say the AF is very responsive & the working focal length is very usable. All that is needed is an E-body capable of shooting high iso with less noise.

one more :sticktong

nikon2_resize.jpg

WHOAHO!!! Nikkor ED lens!! this DZ 35-100 sure is tempting me.....!! check out that bokeh!!

chii, u the man!!

nightpiper said:
WHOAHO!!! Nikkor ED lens!! this DZ 35-100 sure is tempting me.....!! check out that bokeh!!

chii, u the man!!

Hi bro,

long time no see. saw some of the pics @ the oly booth. nice nice.

luv steve's cats.

chii said:
Hi bro,

long time no see. saw some of the pics @ the oly booth. nice nice.

luv steve's cats.

Hello Bro Chii,

How far away were you from those lovely XMM's when you took those pics??? :lovegrin:

Any pictures comparing the size of the 35-100mm with the 90-250mm?

:cheers:

kktan said:
Hello Bro Chii,

How far away were you from those lovely XMM's when you took those pics??? :lovegrin:

Any pictures comparing the size of the 35-100mm with the 90-250mm?

hmm was about between 1~ 1.5m for 3 of them.

da candid of the nikon gal @ work was shoot about 4m
;p

90~250 is a dummy lens. :lovegrin:

chii, no sign of the 14-35mm f2 ah?

My Shots.. Just to show the capability of this Lens. No Processing just Resize for Web Posting Purpose. JPEG Direct from my Cam.

35_100_test1.jpg

35_100_test2.jpg

35_100_test3.jpg

Toking abt the Size, it Really fits to E300 wif HLD-3 as shown... Fit very well for on my Hands too. :lovegrin:

35_100_itself.jpg

OMG!!! :bigeyes:

That thing looks like a Bazooka!!

MK, what ISO were you using on your E-300? I presume you were using F2.0 right?

Impressive stuff, considering it is a long zoom and the hall was poorly lit. :thumbsup:

Nice shot, M_K.

M_G, the way you hold the 35-100mm looks v cool. You must "Buy,Buy,Buy" :bsmilie:

sorry to say this MK but ur shots has very evident hand shake. too much coffee or tea recently? :D try resting ur hands on the glass showcase next time. u can go 1/8 sec with ISO100. i know for i have done that before with a 50-200mm. ;)

anyway, the 35-100mm is really a cool lens.:thumbsup: hope to see some real shots from this baby soon!! :sweatsm:

BUY LAH!!!! :devil:

nightpiper said:
sorry to say this MK but ur shots has very evident hand shake. too much coffee or tea recently? :D try resting ur hands on the glass showcase next time. u can go 1/8 sec with ISO100. i know for i have done that before with a 50-200mm. ;)

anyway, the 35-100mm is really a cool lens.:thumbsup: hope to see some real shots from this baby soon!! :sweatsm:

Wah, your hands super steady leh! How to train up for that? Talk about inbuilt anti-shake!!! :bsmilie:

nightpiper said:

BUY LAH!!!! :devil:

whahahaa.. spread the virus!!

BUY BUY BUY!

pszzz... that lens cost around 3 to 4k..

INSTALMENT LAH!!! :devil: :devil:

tao said:
MK, what ISO were you using on your E-300? I presume you were using F2.0 right?

Impressive stuff, considering it is a long zoom and the hall was poorly lit. :thumbsup:

I am Using E-300 with ISO of 200. Yar I am using F2... btw U can see the EXIF of those pics. ;)

nightpiper said:
sorry to say this MK but ur shots has very evident hand shake. too much coffee or tea recently? try resting ur hands on the glass showcase next time. u can go 1/8 sec with ISO100. i know for i have done that before with a 50-200mm. ;)

Er... Almost all the shots I tiptoe due to the crowd. :sweat:

BTW thanks for the pointers. :sweatsm:

cheers

Wah...that was a beautiful pic... i can still feel that on my hands u know.... btw just to share some things.... even though slightly bigger than 50-200, its easy to use.... OR may be my hands are used to holding this kind of stuff only :)

marlboro_guy said:
Wah...that was a beautiful pic... i can still feel that on my hands u know.... btw just to share some things.... even though slightly bigger than 50-200, its easy to use.... OR may be my hands are used to holding this kind of stuff only :)
Its too big and heavy for me. :)

koolz said:
Its too big and heavy for me. :)

koolz,
well, maybe for now... but in a few years time.... ....hehe

hammer_400 said:
koolz,
well, maybe for now... but in a few years time.... ....hehe
Hmm, so in a few yrs time I will......BUY BUY BUY BIG LENSES:devil: ;p........if i got the money....:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.